+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: kvnts that don't drink

re: kvnts that don't drink

Didn't Bush Jnr ask what the French word was for 'entrepreneur'

that show the daily show think it was? , when bush was in power it was good as every week they just put bush on speaking

Non drinkers are a suspicious lot.

when it comes to politics i'm a marxist

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies."

Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHaze

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies."

Groucho Marx

Christ, what would he have made of fitba message boards?!

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    I don't trust them and never will

I'm sorry but i won't apologise for my principles
    What about those that used to drink but don't anymore? I drank 4 to 6 pints every weekend and maybe, a few swallys of whisky to top it off then eventually I got bored and stopped. Last drink was 5 years ago and the best thing about being tee-total, is that I am now £24 better off every month than I would have been if I had continued to drink. Finally I lost 2 stone alone in stopping drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by KillieKingdom

What about those that used to drink but don't anymore? I drank 4 to 6 pints every weekend and maybe, a few swallys of whisky to top it off then eventually I got bored and stopped. Last drink was 5 years ago and the best thing about being tee-total, is that I am now £24 better off every month than I would have been if I had continued to drink. Finally I lost 2 stone alone in stopping drinking. [/quote]

£24 a month?! that's one fecking round FFS. How the feck much is a pint in Killie? If I was tee-total I'd be looking at a good couple of ***dred a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni_Pie

What about those that used to drink but don't anymore? I drank 4 to 6 pints every weekend and maybe, a few swallys of whisky to top it off then eventually I got bored and stopped. Last drink was 5 years ago and the best thing about being tee-total, is that I am now ?24 better off every month than I would have been if I had continued to drink. Finally I lost 2 stone alone in stopping drinking. [/quote]

?24 a month?! that's one fecking round FFS. How the feck much is a pint in Killie? If I was tee-total I'd be looking at a good couple of ***dred a month.[/quote]

Killie? I'm from Kilwinning actually and have not been there for nearly 20 years now. I live in the Lang Toun but the drinking occured, while I lived at my old man's house in

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni_Pie

Groucho Marx

Christ, what would he have made of fitba message boards?![/quote]

fitba message boards are the last refuge of the scoundrel

i would love to stop drinking but i enjoy it too much.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)