+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should he stay or should he go ...?

re: Should he stay or should he go ...?

What I meant was its simple Mcinytre is not the man to take us forward 4-4-2 or he can jog on. He hasnt listened to fans from day one he aint going to start now. All we needed in summer was a goalkeeper Centre Forward. who does he Sign Dowie a centre half. The goalkeeping situation is still unresolved and we are still clearly lacking that Striker. We Should and expect better than the Dross on the park and Excuses every week from Mcintrye. We didnt defend well never took our Chances the blame lies with the manager. At end of the day its his job to correct these points ok we cant win every week. We havent strung two wins together all season and Im sorry we are in January. If it hadnt been for a poor Morton side we would be in trouble.

You need a centre half in reserve at this level. Maybe hanging on to Black would have been a better / cheaper idea.
    Where McIntyre is going wrong with Dowie is playing him and breaking up the solid partnership of Durnan and Higgins.

Said it elsewhere but our strikers all score goals so bringing in another one and fielding them solo won't make any difference to our goal tally.
    We need to change to a front 2 or if sticking with one up front bring in a attacking midfielder who can provide support and a killer pass.

[quote="deek5trans"]i personally dont think this season has been that bad our biggest defeat was on saturday and for your biggest defeat on to be by two goals shows we are not getting hammered by teams just the odd goal.

we need a better goalkeeper because the three we have in the squad all all rubbish and i think a back up left back is needed

the forwrds need to rotate more in this formation because if u look at the teams it works well for all the front 4 are constantly on the move i.e celtic arsenal dortmund they all have players who move around instead of staying in the same place for the whole game

if e are to play this formation i think mcguffie shoukd be right back and mitchell in midfield with mckenna because mitchell is to slow to play left back and puts crosses in from to deep but mcguffie would get to the by line and whiop crosses in that our strikers are more likely to get on to rather than high

He has to stay as he signed a 2 year contract when he came to us.
    He will cost to much money to get rid of him.

He has to stay as he signed a 2 year contract when he came to us.
    He will cost to much money to get rid of him.

Can anyone provide proof on the length of contract Jim McIntyre signed, the official site does not say? I would be surprised if the Board Of Directors had not written into any contract a performance related element with regards to security of tenure or bonus elements.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)