+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roger Johnson To West Ham?

re: Roger Johnson To West Ham?

He does get a good write up that's for sure. Only mention of his loan really is wolves wanting to cut their wage bill.

The natives are restless on the West Ham board. - view external link

If Roger Johnson is the answer...

What the hell is the question?

Potentially relegated four seasons in a row, with three different teams. Is that a record?

Quote Originally Posted by Robus
    Potentially relegated four seasons in a row, with three different teams. Is that a record?
    There's five players listed in link below including Johnson, two of them have five relegations on their CV. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    I really dislike Roger Johnson, but if he plays a part in getting them cockney ****e bags relegated I could just grow to love him .
    I bloody hate West Ham.
    Shame. They speak highly of you!!! [/quote]

Only thing that club speaks highly of is themselves , arrogant ****s .

Quote Originally Posted by Robus
    Indeed it was a record, Robus. If you look at 71's next post, it reached number 5 in the UK charts in February 1964! - view external link

Interesting. Never knew he'd been around so long. Better known over here for covering Springs**** songs in the 70s.

Well I suppose from his point of view he's a bit closer to Arsenal

All we hope is that he plays OK whilst in the media attention of the PL which might secure us some of our funds back from selling him.

Put it this way if he does do OK, and looking at WHU he will have plenty of defending to do, we may see this as a great move for us rather than a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by es***wolf
    I really dislike Roger Johnson, but if he plays a part in getting them cockney ****e bags relegated I could just grow to love him .
    I bloody hate West Ham.
    Shame. They speak highly of you!!! [/quote]

Only thing that club speaks highly of is themselves , arrogant ****s .[/quote] Feel free to pop onto the Hammers board and let us know personally

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)