+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SFA tell Hear7s to GTF..

re: SFA tell Hear7s to GTF..

Quote Originally Posted by aintnosurf
    Hobonomics alert
    If Hear7s had someone like Petrie in charge of finances instead of dodgy East Europeans, you wouldn't be in the inescapable mess you are in now.

Goodnight, Yams.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudeBalls
    Mook is a right disgusting wee c*nt is he not, jumping in on threads which have nothing to do with him, to have a go at folk for no reason at all.
    What a delightful post.

Lovely stuff [/quote]

Any comment on H1b5 debt? [/quote]

Oh, I really despair. That piece where it says 'scheduled repayment of bank loans' is for the mortgage on the new East stand - you know, the one you Yams kept saying we would never fill...? I have a mortgage that I pay every month, in full and on time - but I don't have any debt.
    These payments to the bank that Petrie talks about are met in full and on time every month - just like normal organisations do. Just like ALL our staff are paid on time every month and anyone else who is due payment from Hibs e.g. Suppliers/Caterers/Contractors etc. You odious

Show me where it says we have debt - not Net debt? And, how many times have you lot filled your ?51m super-stand?

Oh wait a minute...

Here it is.

"Net Debt reduced to £5.5m from £6.4m"

Clear enough?

Debt is debt is debt. Dress it up anyway you like. You went in to debt to pay for your half empty East Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by 1995_Oh_My_Sides_
    Debt is debt is debt. Dress it up anyway you like. You went in to debt to pay for your half empty East Stand.
    They only built that stand as time was running out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)