+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SWEETCORN IN YOUR SHAT!!!

SWEETCORN IN YOUR SHAT!!!

Why is it that when you eat sweetcorn it comes out your arse exactly the same.i've always found this a bit odd.

re: SWEETCORN IN YOUR SHAT!!!

It comes out exactly the same? You mean when you eat it, it is encased in poo

Perhaps it's content is largely fibre.

On a pedantic note; shat is the verb of the noun ****: you shat ****. Sweetcorn remains unchanged in your ****, not your shat. If we're talking **** (I often do), let's talk **** in good English. On that note, I'm away to drop the kids off at the pool.

Interestingly shat isn't recognised as a rude word on this system, but **** is.

It's not whole, it's the cellulose skin of the kernel that makes it though.

Easy solved by ****ing chewing your food properly, instead of shovelling it down like a chavtastic mong.

Sadly, the sweetcorn were exterminated during the War of the Peanuts

Corn is not a good food for you in general

Folks with arthritis should consider eliminating it from their diet.. Hard to do - as it is so many prepared foods..

Sweetcorn is delicious, especially that tinned stuff 'ho ho ho Green Giant' best on the market in my opinion.

I would still eat sweetcorn even if the conglomerates decided to enslave Hummingbirds to pick the kernels one by one and had shackled Puffins to grade the harvest.

It’s when I re-read old threads like this that I realise that not much has changed

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)