+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

When the change over happened I could not open my old account due to forgetting my old email address and password to it.
    Also we've had loads happening at home, shlte start to the new year in fact nevermind upwards and onwards hey.

re: Hi everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D
    When the change over happened I could not open my old account due to forgetting my old email address and password to it.
    Also we've had loads happening at home, shlte start to the new year in fact nevermind upwards and onwards hey.

Bl00dy Hell mate that's a bit of a nightmare hope everything is ok now? Must admit when I saw the Mr D monicker I thought is it or isn't it?
    Is there no way of retrieving old information then ?
    That's got to make you the first trialist Mod!

It seems a great shame that all that history should disappear. It is also worrying that you cannot get the log-in information that you require from Footymad.

Anyway, welcome back and just be grateful that you don't have to go back to wearing short trousers as well!

X-D Welcome back you soppy b ugger!

I wondered what happened to you. I asked about you on way back from Gillingham, i ended up coming back with K'Ford Wolves despite travelling down with the travel club from Molineux. I hope all is well health wise, all the best to both yourself and Snetter.

I'd been wondering too. Welcome back!

Hello my lovely...yes we have had a cr*p start to the new year but things can only get better now. Hi Gav hope you had a good xmas and hope to see you soon x

I'm having groundhog years at the moment 2012 was blood clots in my calf. The end of 2013 was a lot more scary I'm not going to go into detail yet but to be honest I shat myself just thinking about it.

Blimey Mr D eh. Not heard that monicker for a while. Whatever next, ****wolf and skinback perhaps. Hope you're doing alright mate. Maybe see you and Tracey on Saturday?

Mr D I sincerely hope that your health situation improves dramatically over the coming months. All the very best to you, Lincs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)