+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is running this useless messageboard?

re: Who is running this useless messageboard?

Here... - view external link

Thanks

It's an arse now signing in, It says put user or email followed by password, I put user which I've used for two years, And get account not recognised, I've got to fanny about putting email address. There's always some prick wanting to fix what ain't broken, Jobsworth's of the highest order...

i posted elsewhere this board is a total shambles... shame as I've been on it since the late 90s...

i tried to reply to several post using my current username "triskelionblue" which I have been using for quite a while now... but it says "account not recognised" well I deffo have that account and was using it quite alot... funnily enough I go back to an old account to use this and it is ok... but since I cannot access for whatever with my current account due to the shambles this board is I am moving to the other board...

so I can see this board dying a death since who know how many other people have lost their accounts and the log in interface is totally different and a total mess...

DC: This MB has crashed in the past with nearly all lost... Even started with new servers..

The difference is, it was dealt with rather quickly - those troubles in the past might have made it even bigger then - as right after them, 100s more seemed to be signed on.

I don't see it happening this time as the MB's problems have been so protracted (months now) and there really is no longer a core group to carry this MB forward through these problems..

Nice to here from you... I get confused by the new handles and lose track of folks.. I have not got a clue who I'm talking with half the time anymore..

Still in DC and an a MLS fan?? (forget the team's - hahahaha)... ( I never watch it) I do local football is about all...

I will be retiring from MBing in Carlisle if this MB really tanks all the way ... And I see hope that it can survive now..

So this may be my last post to you.. So well met, thanks for all the good crack and UNITED!!!!!

I must say the flickering is not hap

That should have read, No Hope of it surviving

Bye then!!

i cannot log in with my new username because the account does not exist... but when i try and register as a new user and try and use that username it says already in use...

so there is something totally ****ed up with this board since they did their mods as I know 100% what my password is...

also since my username is already used (even though the account does not exist) if you try the option to send your password (which isn't needed as I know it) then it won't do that either... totally useless as the original poster said... not well run...

As for you FT no I don't live in DC anymore thank God for that... the USA is a third world country run by corrupt politicians who made ****e laws... which corrupt and greedy lawyers then cream of those who don't have to line their own fat pockets... there are people shooting each other all over the place because it's their second amendment right... to be blunt I can't think of a more corrupt and ****ed up country anywhere else in the wo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)