+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotshotbobbyw

re: Hotshotbobbyw

Amusing mistake in this thread.

plastic

Lets not get into 'normal' and 'abnormal' cos we all know those that support the abnormal are just the pc brigade on a mission to conform and deep down know this.

Dont think ive ever been normal...yes you have...no i havent..yes you have...no i havent...

Nobody's perfect that's for sure

To put this to bed , why did Hitzlsperger feel this need to publicize being a homo ?

I neither care or understand why anyone would be this way, i'm sure that me being hetro is by those who are homo's difficult to understand also as this is not their persuasion. Just get on with your lives what ever you are i really don't want to think about homo***uality that i am sure of.

Quote Originally Posted by HotshotBobbyW
    To put this to bed , why did Hitzlsperger feel this need to publicize being a homo ?

I neither care or understand why anyone would be this way, i'm sure that me being hetro is by those who are homo's difficult to understand also as this is not their persuasion. Just get on with your lives what ever you are i really don't want to think about homo***uality that i am sure of.
    So you're not in to men hotshotbobby

You really are a first class idiot.

Lets not get into 'normal' and 'abnormal' cos we all know those that support the abnormal are just the pc brigade on a mission to conform and deep down know this.

Good grief.

You are an ignorant fool hotshot but why did you feel the need to announce the fact?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast