Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give it to West Ham?

Give it to West Ham?

It's embarrassing lads. My username will draw some criticism along the same lines of the remarks made when west ham played at the sty ie love fest. However, bottom half of league one versus bottom half of prem, I know where I'd rather be...

re: Give it to West Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by Southernblade84
    It's embarrassing lads. My username will draw some criticism along the same lines of the remarks made when west ham played at the sty ie love fest. However, bottom half of league one versus bottom half of prem, I know where I'd rather be...
    The sty ?

Quote Originally Posted by Knowsnowt
    The sty ?[/quote]

Yeh nice that. Well done.

The sty ?[/quote]

Yeh nice that. Well done.[/quote]

Sorry mate but starting an apology thread on their board ! Ewww !

Yeh an apology thread on a West Ham Board... Pretty cringy to say the least...

Don't be embarrassed fella , we've all got them and all they do is make themselves look a bit stupid.

Good luck for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj
    Don't be embarrassed fella , we've all got them and all they do is make themselves look a bit stupid.

Good luck for the season.[/quote]

STFU Borat.

so anyone above us in the league is untouchable then?

don't appologise on my behalf

Quote Originally Posted by Ldn_Rd_Blade

No, any one TWO leagues above us is. We're ****e pal, the days of giving the likes of West Ham stick are for now over, unless you want to look to stupid as Micky says.

No, any one TWO leagues above us is. We're ****e pal, the days of giving the likes of West Ham stick are for now over, unless you want to look to stupid as Micky says.[/quote]

so 1 league aboves ok but just not 2?

doesn't matter what league they're in they get wound up regardless, even more so in fact.

p.s. who the fcks Mickey?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast