+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whos next?

Whos next?

In the beggining there was Rab. Then Chalky. Both have had devastating life events. Recovery will be long, and may take a lifetime.

Whos next?

Dont think "not me", it will be YOU eventually. One way or another. Then there are those close to you, what if something dreadful happened to them, double whammy.

Will it be Markovitch, spawooly, Judd, Deezel,or Buc who is ignoring me.

It might be me,might not. Fun isnt it.

re: Whos next?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw
    Then there are those close to you, what if something dreadful happened to them
    Not something you'll of to worry about tbf, Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw
    In the beggining there was Rab. Then Chalky. Both have had devastating life events. Recovery will be long, and may take a lifetime.

Whos next?

Dont think "not me", it will be YOU eventually. One way or another. Then there are those close to you, what if something dreadful happened to them, double whammy.

Will it be Markovitch, spawooly, Judd, Deezel,or Buc who is ignoring me.

It might be me,might not. Fun isnt it.

Psaw,
    I'm not ignoring you..you should know I'm no that type..

I just don't quite understand you and if I post a reply it may be misread by yourself...
    Put it this way I'm confused to why you want to something like this..
    Don't mean to be rude..just saying.

Can youse put some betting odds up of off our chances for next to have a bad time. i might have a bet on if off odds are good enough.. whose gonna be the favourite ..

I never got a mention AGAIN Frank. I'm hurting.

I'm an existential and moral nihilist, so I'm not that mithered about owt really tbf Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    I'm an existential and moral nihilist, so I'm not that mithered about owt really tbf Frank.
    Actually, your just a ****.

My uncle died suddenly, recently, and he were a TEA TOTALLER all of his life.

Then my cousins uncle died a couple of days later.

Then my wife's uncle died the day after.

I'm due a good long spell of happiness now, starting with my brand new Gibson SG. Hoo and a yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Judd

I'm due a good long spell of happiness now, starting with my brand new Gibson SG. Hoo and a yes.[/quote]

Is a Gibson SG one of them fake rubber minges?

Quote Originally Posted by supawooly

I'm due a good long spell of happiness now, starting with my brand new Gibson SG. Hoo and a yes.[/quote]

Is a Gibson SG one of them fake rubber minges?[/quote]

No

You're a Have Paddy and Paddies are notorious for breeding like rabbits. Statistically you're gan to of more family deaths if there's thousands in the family in the first place.

Is that a brand new geetar?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)