+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Official Cardiff v West Ham Thread

re: Official Cardiff v West Ham Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    Superirons: I agree mate

Harry: It's not surprising someone might be a little disappointed Taylor was in the starting line-up because he's been shocking for us. He was brilliant today but it's been the exception rather than the rule so it's hardly 'embarrassing' as you've said to Toady and Castiron.

Lets keep things in perspective, this result hasn't proved Allardyce and Taylor are the bee's knees. He still plays sh1t football, has constructed a lop-sided squad and gets the team playing worryingly deep as soon as we get a lead.

Having said that it was good to see Carroll, let's hope that he can last the season.
    I never said that what Toddie said was embarrassing at all.

What Castiron put was something to be embarrassed about imo, that's why I put it. All this negative sh it before the kick off - it's not what we're about is it? There's no perspective pre-match so why do I have to keep some when we win?

As for Taylor

I have more or less stayed quiet all season regarding Sam up until lately. I am not going to apologise for having a go after the s hit that has been served up. That is only one win in how many? I slagged the selection off before the the game, they proved me wrong, somehow. I have supported WHU for 39 years, through thick and a lot of thin, I am entitled to have a pop when I want. I thank you. Ironworks, why was that embarassing? Your telling me that when you looked at the team, you thought that was a match winning selection? I wasn't the only one to comment, and I only started a thread because I couldn't reply on the match on, as stated.

very well done guys. big big win.

good luck from bluemoon.

Quote Originally Posted by castiron
    I have more or less stayed quiet all season regarding Sam up until lately. I am not going to apologise for having a go after the s hit that has been served up. That is only one win in how many? I slagged the selection off before the the game, they proved me wrong, somehow. I have supported WHU for 39 years, through thick and a lot of thin, I am entitled to have a pop when I want. I thank you.
    Crack on

Easier to wait and see before piling in though I'd say, particularly as I'm struggling to see any massive differences he could have made in the selection. Diame for Collison is probably the only one.

Times like these a bit of support goes further than a pre match slagging - that's my opinion and I'm equally entitled to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironworks1
    I have more or less stayed quiet all season regarding Sam up until lately. I am not going to apologise for having a go after the s hit that has been served up. That is only one win in how many? I slagged the selection off before the the game, they proved me wrong, somehow. I have supported WHU for 39 years, through thick and a lot of thin, I am entitled to have a pop when I want. I thank you.
    Crack on

Easier to wait and see before piling in though I'd say, particularly as I'm struggling to see any massive differences he could have made in the selection. Diame for Collison is probably the only one.

Times like these a bit of support goes further than a pre match slagging - that's my opinion and I'm equally entitled to it.[/quote]
    That's what it's all about

Quote Originally Posted by castiron
    Crack on

Times like these a bit of support goes further than a pre match slagging - that's my opinion and I'm equally entitled to it.[/quote]
    That's what it's all about [/quote]

It'd be boring if I just agreed with you

Quote Originally Posted by Ironworks1
    It'd be boring if I just agreed with you
    In which case Harry I for one will never think of you as boring.

Quote Originally Posted by OZHAMMER
    carroll looked like he was pottering around, and yet positioned himself well enough to be, more often than not, first to the ball. he held the ball up well, and played his team mates in well.
    mate, Carroll ain't played since Winston churchill got promoted to sergeant! what was you expecting?

A massive relief but a long long way to go yet .

Well done the hammers !

After a lot of criticism from me in the past few weeks,I will give praise where it due.

The players really dug in today and earned us a much needed result.

Saying that,I won`t get carried away,but at least I can smile tonight

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)