+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Murphy to start tomorrow? a pig just flew over my house!!

Murphy to start tomorrow? a pig just flew over my house!!

Well its about as likely, Mr safety first will no doubt set up not to loose, so should be an entertaining match, as per the norm.
    Despite our very decent record against Everton, I can't see us getting anything, hope I'm wrong.

re: Murphy to start tomorrow? a pig just flew over my house!!

Listening to Talk Spit the other morning 4 am to be precise , they were forecasting scores ! Well City came up and one of the pundits said he doesn't get Norwich ,he doesn't get Houghtons game plan or stategy , they seem to play the same as Stoke ,WBA and Sunderland which is borderline boring ,I thought bloody cheek , then I thought about it he's right we are boring ,we've been watching this sort of stuff for to long now , Hull ,Cardiff have showed what you can do ,and their new boys ,playing with no fear ,unlike us we play with the fear of losing , and we do

re: Murphy to start tomorrow? a pig just flew over my house!!

Simsy, do you need a stranger to tell you that, as much as it hurts to say this, I am now at the point where I not that bothered if I miss the match, that has only happened once before, when that Ipswich T**T took charge.
    We know all the arguments for safety first, and I would go along with that if we were getting results, in fact despite heavy investment we look a worse side.
    Come on Mr H, just for once this season go for it, you never know, you may just like it.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)