+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went Watching Man City By Invitation Only

Went Watching Man City By Invitation Only

Hi There

I was invited by a mate to go and av a meal and watch city against some of our old boyz the other night.

Fantastic experience and I much appreciated it
    at £400 quid a seat.

but apart from the fantastic service and taking to staff who had nothern acsents no one looking at me simple like I have previously experienced in the Bolton lounge,

all in all it was great watching silky smooth football. A real treat.

But it doesn't matter about the added bonuses of a meal and all the bo llocks !

it made be appreciate that although city s prices are and was more expensive than Boltons match days, If I had a hot dog and a cola watching the likes of even west hams grade of football now at the reebok, it still is a different level of playing field that I feel the chairman and his choice of managers have brought us down to is such a short period of time.

I never really annalysed it before until experiencing a mega top team and to be fair a whole city to go and watch and support them.

re: Went Watching Man City By Invitation Only

Gartside was on gmr before the game today he said there is no panic with the debt owed to eddie all we have in the way of a debt is an A?8m bank loan so why don't we take a bigger bank loan and buy some quality players with it!

All our previous managers have had money to spend.

Most of them apart from Sam have wasted the ****ing lot.

None more so than Coyle, who spent recklessly and not only that put some ****ing useless players on long contracts with big ****ing wages.

So now we have to be a little bit more cautious with our money.

As they say...The Sh1t Has Finally HIt the Fans

Hey Guys

Ive noticed a small change on this board and that bolton fans are being more civil with each other and not insulting each other

remember football and our own clubs it's all about opinions and if we keep this up without our own family and group of fans having a go at each other for their comments about our supported club

Also for our selves to ignore the out siders for their niggley comments I feel more bolton fans will come back to the board with their opinions yes indirectly disagreements but not dis tasteful dross that makes us trotters feel as if we can't be bothered

We don't want to protray the same attitude as our club chairman who's days are well numbered.

only as a chairman ! of our beloved club.

come on you trotter fans lets be having you !

without bitterness towards each other.

infact lets start up another fan club where we all could meet up and have a pint and a laugh about the board and comments in the week.

if anyone is up for it i'll make the membership

Sorry to p1ss on your chips.

But I'm a miserable chunt and that's the way I like it.

Then again I'm sure there are some Happy Clappers out there who might take you up on your offer.

Good Luck.

yeah klassnic im up for it sounds a good idea get it sorted for us all,why not make it fancy dress I will probably come as hanibal lecter,yep good idea klassers.say you could come as mary poppins.

If it's fancy dress, I'm up for it. I do a fantastic.

Albert Tatlock.

cracking character blood albert tatlock meets klassnic t1tcock

feck me though klassnic do you kip all sodding day long most of your posts 2 or 3 a.m clarify the situation for us please we don't want end up thinking you bell end do we

Did you go today Whats, thought it was a really good game, especially second half.

Special mention for Lonergan, at least two superb saves that kept us in the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)