+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bomber leading a charmed life

bomber leading a charmed life

but for ho much longer?
    in all my time going to dens,i dont think i have witnessed such dismal displays at home as i have done this season.
    yes we are up there but only god knows why!
    one thing is alarmingly obvious though and that is,this team aint playing like prospective champs---far far from it

re: bomber leading a charmed life

Quote Originally Posted by shaded
    but for ho much longer?
    in all my time going to dens,i dont think i have witnessed such dismal displays at home as i have done this season.
    one thing is alarmingly obvious though and that is,this team aint playing like prospective champs---far far from it
    is he bulletproof ?

oh ffs wolvie,il be getting a chap at my door fae the cid now

[quote="shaded"]but for ho much longer?
    one thing is alarmingly obvious though and that is,this team aint playing like prospective champs---far far from it[/quote

Dreadful home displays...

Still think you're getting a bit of the davie websters aboot you now shaded, happier when there's a crisis...

Haha. If any o them are ower six foot ask if they play fitba mate.There might be an opening at Dens

arrf offshore,so have been happy watching the
    cowden/raith cup/dumbarton/livie the day games???????????
    never ever have been happy to see my team get beaten nor will i ever be,

so do you think brown has what it takes as a manager or are you just havn a wee moan at me?

[quote="shaded"]arrf offshore,so have been happy watching the
    cowden/raith cup/dumbarton/livie the day games???????????
    never ever have been happy to see my team get beaten nor will i ever be,

so do you think brown has what it takes as a manager or are you just havn a wee moan at me?[/quote

After the day I am having more doubts about brown than ive ever had...

Our home displays are in the main shocking...

Still, I cant remember a positive post from yourself in a looooong time...canna remember you commenting after raith or hamilton away?

Just my opinion like but thats the impression you give.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGWOLF
    but for ho much longer?
    is he bulletproof ?[/quote]

IMHO, yes, until the end of the season anyway. There is no way he will get the boot as his mate would have to go as well and that is not happening this century. His mate has Nelms in his back pocket because he and the Texans know jack shi* about (Scottish) Football.

Colvin is the only saviour but he would be out on a limb.

respect yir opinion affshore
    couldna post about the away games you mention as i wasna there,i did say great 3 points though
    in the main only home games for me this season due to money

offshore u must be offshore if ur defending that sh!te , brown hasnt got a clue today and cowdenbeath proved it. hamilton mustve been a fluke and raith away was a late win against 10 men, we're top but god knows how !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)