+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 20)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 20)

A good scoring week topped off by both Vanderkay and KILL_YOUR_HEROES getting 11pts from the Millers 4-2 victory over Crewe as the letter of those two collects the weekly win with 42pts. AberdeenMiller takes 2nd place and jumps back to the top of the league whilst LeedsMiller1989 takes 3rd and only missed out on the perfect 10 and 25 bonus points due to his incorrect prediction for the Northampton v York game. 6pts are just not good enough Rotherman and SPERMY so please wear your donkey ears with shame.

Wrapping up the PL FA Cup games in extra time from last week, with a 6pt draw Vanderkay beats wathrufc on the goals rule (26 v 22 with 38 actual) with SPERMY and Maltby64Miller hanging on to beat TheGimpPimp and Corner. By dues of a goal from his 2nd pick this week, AberdeenMiller takes the spot in round 2 for the highest scoring loser with 9pts and keeps his League and Cup double dreams alive.

Week 20
    Winner: KILL_YOUR_HEROES 42pts 1x11 (Rotherham), 1x8 (Yeovil), 1x7 (Bolton), 4x2 (R

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 20)

something smells a bit iffy. how come aberdeen millers 2nd goalscorer has counted towards his fa cup total? surely only his 1st should? my goalscorer this week hasnt counted towards my fa cup score last week. so why do all those not having a scorer last week get to have both they choose this week counting? 1st should count towards fa cup & not 2nd. very unfair if i have understood right.

Quote Originally Posted by KILL_YOUR_HEROES
    something smells a bit iffy. how come aberdeen millers 2nd goalscorer has counted towards his fa cup total? surely only his 1st should? my goalscorer this week hasnt counted towards my fa cup score last week. so why do all those not having a scorer last week get to have both they choose this week counting? 1st should count towards fa cup & not 2nd. very unfair if i have understood right.
    I can understand your disappointment at missing out on that highest scoring loser place and maybe your misunderstanding of how it works but suggesting something 'smells a bit iffy'. Is that an accusation that there is some form of favouritism or cheating? I don't know you or AberdeenMiller and just applied the rules that I have always used. As everyone always selects a 1st goal scorer, the 2nd goal scorer is taken as the 'extra' one and is applied to the previous week when applicable. If Corner's 2nd choice this week had bagged a pair she w

Hi CAM

Just interested to know how the scoring for
    Rotherham 11
    Yeovil 8
    Bolton 7
    is worked out. I was under the impression that predicting the correct score carried the same points.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant
    Hi CAM

Rotherham 11
    Yeovil 8
    Bolton 7
    is worked out. I was under the impression that predicting the correct score carried the same points.
    Have you been asleep the past three years - didn't you even win the league 2 years ago with these rules

Correct score is 5pts + 1pt for each goal. Correct result but wrong score is 2pts.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    Hi CAM

Rotherham 11
    Yeovil 8
    Bolton 7
    Have you been asleep the past three years - didn't you even win the league 2 years ago with these rules

Correct score is 5pts + 1pt for each goal. Correct result but wrong score is 2pts.[/quote]

CA- Tha being challenged this week pal...X-D X-D X-D

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Hi CAM

Rotherham 11
    Yeovil 8
    Bolton 7

Correct score is 5pts + 1pt for each goal. Correct result but wrong score is 2pts.[/quote]

CA- Tha being challenged this week pal...X-D X-D X-D[/quote]

It's karma for taking the pee out of your 'balance of shift' typo. BTW I did see your Seattle based joke and respond

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    Hi CAM

Rotherham 11
    Yeovil 8
    Bolton 7

It's karma for taking the pee out of your 'balance of shift' typo. BTW I did see your Seattle based joke and respond [/quote]

X-D X-D ...Just seen it pal...thought you'd like that somehow...trust you didn't share it with her indoors

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Hi CAM

Rotherham 11
    Yeovil 8
    Bolton 7

It's karma for taking the pee out of your 'balance of shift' typo. BTW I did see your Seattle based joke and respond [/quote]

X-D X-D ...Just seen it pal...thought you'd like that somehow...trust you didn't share it with her indoors [/quote]

No but we did watch "We are the Millers" last night that has some very