+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jason Lowe

re: Jason Lowe

Needle you are spot on. Lowe is the worst player in the Championship. Unbelievable how a succession of managers can't see the bleedin obvious. Somehow he's an automatic pick, and has been for the past 3 years of our decline. He rarely gets subbed, whilst talented potential match winners are subbed left right and centre - I just don't understand it.

I am sure he is very athletic, but his ability in all the basic requirements for a footballer is sorely lacking. Doesn't tackle, doesn't win 50/50s, doesn't take anyone on, doesn't close players down, can't head, can't read the game so always in the wrong place The best game I saw him play was the first City game, then he followed this with an absolute stinker in the replay, when he showed all the doubters of his lack of ability and confidence by choosing not to go for goal with a header, instead taking the non footballers way out and choosing to knock it backwards. He did the same with a Rhodes lay off against Sheff Wed, rifling a return

Jello has been a first choice from Sam to Gaz, he also makes the England U 21 outfit. He is very fit and works his nuts off, why blame him? Any fool can see its GB's team plan that is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by test
    Jello has been a first choice from Sam to Gaz, he also makes the England U 21 outfit. He is very fit and works his nuts off, why blame him? Any fool can see its GB's team plan that is flawed.
    I agree test, I think GB is doing a little bit too much tinkering if you ask me

I am glad you agree Milly, I wish some others would get off a young lads back and stop blaming him for the faults of others.. JLO is not the reason we are crap, he does not pick the team or deploy the tactics, that rests with Bowyer.

You are right Test, its not Lowe's fault he is being picked and only a fool would hold that against him, that's the fault of the managers. But he is a very poor player and there is no way he deserves a place in the team, or on the bench.
    Successive managers have picked him, including Engalnd U21s, this doesn't mean he is any good. Did you watch any of his U21 games? I did - he was awful.
    I never get on his back during matches, and he might not be the reason we are crap. But in my opinion we will be a far superior team when he is no longer in the starting line up.

successive managers have picked jason lowe including the u21 manager the thing is they have all got the sack

I'd say Rovers are better than last season. Play-offs are possible, but not overly likely. But, we are doing better than anyone expected when the season started, everyone said mid-table. We're higher than that.

But no, we're far from 'up there,' and Lowe is no world beater.Bags of energy, gives it his all. But his judgement is p1ss poor.

it has to be said that during his loan spells(at the likes of rochdale etc) before he became a first teamer with rovers, he never stood out as an outstanding performer..

i do wonder why he`s so highly rated in the game..?

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    it has to be said that during his loan spells(at the likes of rochdale etc) before he became a first teamer with rovers, he never stood out as an outstanding performer..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzznoncezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Rochdale etc ????
    He`s never played for Rochdale and only ever went on loan to Oldham !

Quote Originally Posted by needle

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzznoncezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Rochdale etc ????
    He`s never played for Rochdale and only ever went on loan to Oldham ![/quote]

feck all, saxo knows feck all, saxo knows feck all...

"nonce" fits perfectly yet again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)