+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: At least i am having luck on my phone

re: At least i am having luck on my phone

I was half way through a second post and I got kicked off again.

much better luck on phone

Yubbs, I know you've used 3 different laptops but did you try using different browsers like Oz suggested? It's just that I was having a little look on a couple of other sites here to see if there were any threads with people having similar problems to you. Someone said that they could no longer use Firefox here and had to change to Explorer, although it was a bit slow, and someone else had to change to Chrome. Might just be worth a shot if you haven't tried it already ...?

I know I mentioned it before, but what about using the 'contact' form to let fm know about the problems you are having to see if is a site issue that they know about? At least you'll be making them aware if nothing else.

The link is below. I'm conscious that you may not be able to stay logged in long enough to complete it but I'm happy to enquire on your behalf if you'd like me to. I'd need to know your browser details etc as it says on the form. You could post them on the FL forum if you're having trouble on he

I tried to log on as DazzyOwen earlier and it's still not having it so I'm just treating it that it's dead and buried..

I'm finding the board a bit strange as it keeps kinda jumping about on me, quite annoying to be honest.

Daz

Have you tried signing in with your email address for the dazzyowen blood with the username password. Might work.

Dazzy, just a thought ... If Nuc's suggestion doesn't work, might it be worth you contacting FM as well to see if there's anything they can do to restore your old Id?

Nuc,Winnie, I've tried my old E-mail address, i've tried all sorts to be fair.. I'm wary now of doing this as Footy Mad have obviously done this to stop certain people posting and I don't want to get this account killed too..

I've been in touch with Statsie on Facebook Winnie and he's tried getting in touch with someone about it to no avail so I think it's over for DazzyOwen.

This afternoon I've tried on my friends macbook, there's no advertisement running down the sides if the page, and I haven't had 1 issue the 1/2hr i've been on.

Their search engine is safari

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa
    Nuc,Winnie, I've tried my old E-mail address, i've tried all sorts to be fair.. I'm wary now of doing this as Footy Mad have obviously done this to stop certain people posting and I don't want to get this account killed too..

I've been in touch with Statsie on Facebook Winnie and he's tried getting in touch with someone about it to no avail so I think it's over for DazzyOwen.
    I'll miss DazzyOwen but being able to post is the most important thing.

Anyway, what's a few thousand posts between friends.

Oh, and if I might say so, it's taken years off you - at least 4.5 I'd say!

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch
    This afternoon I've tried on my friends macbook, there's no advertisement running down the sides if the page, and I haven't had 1 issue the 1/2hr i've been on.

Their search engine is safari
    Cool! Glad you got a decent stint on here bro!

So it looks like it might be worth giving another browser a go? Is there a Windows version of Safari?

I no longer get ads on the side of the page. Just one at the top and 2 rows of 5 'From around the web' ads at the bottom.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

I tried different search engines, I've tried to remove all add on's still flashing box left hand side where advertisements were.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)