+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: At least i am having luck on my phone

re: At least i am having luck on my phone

Hmmm ... so I'm wondering what was making the difference ...

A different internet provider?

A Mac book, so a different system, but I'm guessing more of us use Windows here than not?

Ok bro, your super sleuth sis is on the case ...

I found a post on the Portsmouth board from the person doing the upgrade (I think). He posted his email address so people could contact him directly with any problems they are having. He does seem to be replying as someone posted the details of an email conversation they'd had with him.

May be worth a go?

I've cut and pasted his post below:

"Hi Guys,

Thanks for your continued support during this migration to our new cloud hosting environment.

This was required to move ahead with footymad.net network.

Please use our new login system, please don't login via the old club site login pages as these have been disabled.

Currently you can not amend your details but you can request your old password if you require it.

DSG welcome your comments and bug reports please message at chris@press.co.uk

Kindest Regards,

Chris - Digital Sports LTD."

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie
    Nuc,Winnie, I've tried my old E-mail address, i've tried all sorts to be fair.. I'm wary now of doing this as Footy Mad have obviously done this to stop certain people posting and I don't want to get this account killed too..

I've been in touch with Statsie on Facebook Winnie and he's tried getting in touch with someone about it to no avail so I think it's over for DazzyOwen.
    I'll miss DazzyOwen but being able to post is the most important thing.

Anyway, what's a few thousand posts between friends.

Oh, and if I might say so, it's taken years off you - at least 4.5 I'd say! [/quote]

Yes I miss him my friend.. tbh Winnie I'm trying to persevere with DazzyO-Villa but it just ain't the same, doesn't feel right and I can see myself just spitting my dummy out and packing it all in..

* Removes dummy from Dazzy's mouth to prevent any spitting out at a future date.

Hang on in there Dazzy! You've only another 170 posts to do before you can get Noel back. He might make you feel more at home. So, the more you post, the quicker ...

Laptop no chance at present, and I haven't heard from our Portsmouth mad guru yet either

Sorry to hear that Yubby. I can't remember what day you emailed the DSG guy on, but if I were you, I'd give him about a week from that day, and then try again, just so that you don't drop to the bottom of his inbox and then get forgotten about.

Well you seem to be managing ok. Lots of posts from you.

If you can log on from your mates laptop and your mobile ok then I doubt the Portsmouth mad guru will be able to offer much.

So you matched the browser your mate was using when you didn't get booted off? You downloaded it and mounted it as your preferred browser?

What OS are you using on the laptop? How old is the laptop?

This laptop that I'm having a good run with tonight is approx. 3 years old, the other laptop is 3 weeks old.

Phone is no problem, just awkward to use.

I assume windows 7, how do I check?

Hey Yubbs

For me, it's Start, Computer, System properties. It then tells me what version of Windows I'm on ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)