+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At least i am having luck on my phone

At least i am having luck on my phone

Is anyone else only having luck with their phones.

I have 3 different laptops each with different windows and different ages.
    1 brand new.

re: At least i am having luck on my phone

Whats the problem Yubbs?

I'm finding on my lap top when I log in on the new page it takes me to a blank page which resolves to nowhere.

But you are logged in.

If you go back two pages and then post normally you will see it go through or you can then post a topic.

I hope you don't mind me answering for you Yubbs, but I know you've been struggling to stay logged in ... You can fill in the gaps/correct me.

Oz, Yubbs has been posting on our Fantasy League forum over the last few weeks as he's been struggling to get on here.

After the upgrade when the site became live again he was struggling to read anything on here, and couldn't log in at all over the Christmas hols on either his phone or lap tops - even tried to get a new user like Dazzy, but no luck.

I think now, he can log in with his phone, but the site shuts down after a couple of mins, kicking him off all other websites he is on too, which seems a bit odd?

I can log in using the log in button, but not by pressing reply. Funnily enough I just mentioned to Yubby about using the back key as I was having problems posting last week - the site kept going down when O posted, but if I pressed the back button a couple of times, it sorted it about half the time.

Not sure how any other pe

Spot on Winnie.

This is my first post on my laptop where I haven't had blank white boxes on the side of the forum page (just revolving advertisments)

I used to sign in with my user, now my e-mail addy.

Always goes to the page showing "recent posts" which are Week 17 and week 18 Predictions, so that's not being refreshed.

Otherwise the site seems more or less back to normal ?

Yubbs - good to have you back posting. Even if does mean you can start rubbing our noses in at after the cricket teams efforts down under. Even your ladies are giving our gals a run for their money

Noooooooooooo ... Nuc ... don't mention the cric...

Too late ... we've lost Yubby again.

He's left a message though in case Oz or anyone else can help him ...

Ok ... puts on best Brisbane accent ...

"The back button isn't an option because the site and every other site I'm on(if I'm on them) shuts down.

I know what the problem is now, it's something to do with the advertisement on the sides.

The white box I mentioned over a month ago is the advertisements.

I had a decent run yesterday and posted approx. 6 posts, but then all of a sudden the advertisements weren't there and the site shut down.

I've struggled to get on since. "

PS Winnie is the best sister ever.

Oh ok I made that last bit up, but I'm sure he'd have mentioned it if he'd had more time.

Any ideas?

Very strange.. Hope you get it sorted yubbs as ya missed mate.

[quote="MissWinnie"]I hope you don't mind me answering for you Yubbs, but I know you've been struggling to stay logged in ... You can fill in the gaps/correct me.

Oz, Yubbs has been posting on our Fantasy League forum over the last few weeks as he's been struggling to get on here.

After the upgrade when the site became live again he was struggling to read anything on here, and couldn't log in at all over the Christmas hols on either his phone or lap tops - even tried to get a new user like Dazzy, but no luck.

I think now, he can log in with his phone, but the site shuts down after a couple of mins, kicking him off all other websites he is on too, which seems a bit odd?

I can log in using the log in button, but not by pressing reply. Funnily enough I just mentioned to Yubby about using the back key as I was having problems posting last week - the site kept going down when O posted, but if I pressed the back button a couple of times, it sorted it

Thanks Oz ...

White box again.

Change nothing, like I said 3 different laptops all doing the same thing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)