+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dougie Freedman..

re: Dougie Freedman..

well I would agree that if I ever got stuck in a lift with you I would hope to have a tool kit handy and as you were educating me on the above I would be nailing my scrotam to the wall and then attemting to drill out my ear drums.

I think what klassers is saying in a nutshell is B.W.F.C as a business has been run into the ground by a couple of muppets.

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    I think what klassers is saying in a nutshell is B.W.F.C as a business has been run into the ground by a couple of muppets.
    Thanks god you summarised it for us

Whatmore your reply was very funny this time round 10 out of 10 for the nailed bo llocks and ear drilling quote brilliant !

sorry for boring you mate I love business

tell me whats it like being poor ?

Its great being rich !

infact fantastic !

you must try it and get there in your life time

But you know what they say

When your BIG !

F ** king LIVE BIG !

Lets hope Bolton can get a result at Reading

klassers what is this rich stuff you going on about this time I can understand one of your sentences but am baffled by it.amd if you so rich as you appear to be saying why are you working all night on a fcking night shift?your either selling your @rse to some wealthy ring wreckers or working in some factory.i mean why is a rich guy up all night?your not having nightmares about your uncle throb again are you?i base my facts on the times you allways post in the very early hours.another fact I believe is that you defineately euro boy as theres only one guy I know of who could consistently talk such egotistical fantasist drivle.

Whatsmore

if only you knew what I did haha!

if only you knew

I'll let you keep on insulting me with every post until I find out where you live and I can find out

Thats part of the clue why I'm up at all hours
    whilst your in bed sound asleep having wet dreams

when I tend to turn personel with issues people always regret what they have done.

enjoy your keyboard trolling and I'll enjoy waiting at your door when you don't expect it

klassers mi owd spotty w@nkstain im trembling with fear im frightend one day I will open my door and find a 14 year old skinny crackhead tyring to verbaly abuse me whilst going in and out of conciuosness.i will bring you into my house make you a brew say there there in the most patronosing voice you've ever heard then ring for an ambulance,i wont call our glorious boys in blue as I fear you are chief inspector or something is that what you do for a living euro boy is it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)