+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defoe

re: Defoe

Against teams like Tromso scoring does really tell you any thing. hes not really done it against the top teams this season. maybe down to game time, new formations styles age getting to him who knows.

What will be the difference in salary between Spurs and Toronto? Could he just be cashing in while he can! I know some contracts in North America in various sports include bonuses through lucrative appearance fees, speaking engagements, autograph signing, etc.

I believe he's on 60k at spurs and will get 90 at Toronto that and cost of living is lower. Getting a 4 year deal at the age of 31 probable helped as well.

Quote Originally Posted by harlow_yid
    I believe he's on 60k at spurs and will get 90 at Toronto that and cost of living is lower. Getting a 4 year deal at the age of 31 probable helped as well.
    It's a shame that a (surely) multi millionaire should be seduced by even more money, his England career will surely be over when he leaves for good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12