+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we

Why do we

Hate each other ?

On knees up mother brown there is a thread about why we hate each other (docks strikes etc )
    Now me for one do not hate you whats so ever for you guys ...why you say ?

well we are the same same working class areas the same take no s h it from anyone same proud to be a londoner same loyal family values

so come on why do you hate us and we hate you ? ( again not me at all i only hate tottenham )

re: Why do we

Hello grandad

I can only answer for myself but personally i have no gripe whatsoever with the 'Ammers or with any other club.
    As I have stated often enough on this board, I started following the 'Wall in the 1957/8 season and up until I left the UK in the beginning of '73 we never ever played against your mob.
    For me the main rivals were the Palace and to a lesser degree Charlton.
    During the sixties we signed from the 'Ammers Harry Cripps and Dennis Burnett (both became club captains) and nobody had a dickie bird to say against either of the players concerning their WHU connections.
    I suppose all this hatred s,hit stated when both clubs actually started playing each other in the dark days of hooliganism but to say it all goes back to the Dockers strike almost a century ago is absolute b,ollocks.
    It's only my opinion and a few on here will not appreciate my non hatred of the 'Ammers and frankly I don't give monkey's...I am too old to go about hating football clubs!

[quote="frenchlion"]Hello grandad

I can only answer for myself but personally i have no gripe whatsoever with the 'Ammers or with any other club.
    As I have stated often enough on this board, I started following the 'Wall in the 1957/8 season and up until I left the UK in the beginning of '73 we never ever played against your mob.
    For me the main rivals were the Palace and to a lesser degree Charlton.
    During the sixties we signed from the 'Ammers Harry Cripps and Dennis Burnett (both became club captains) and nobody had a dickie bird to say against either of the players concerning their WHU connections.
    I suppose all this hatred s,hit stated when both clubs actually started playing each other in the dark days of hooliganism but to say it all goes back to the Dockers strike almost a century ago is absolute b,ollocks.
    It's only my opinion and a few on here will not appreciate my non hatred of the 'Ammers and frankly I don't give monkey's...I am too old to go

Quote Originally Posted by soon2bagrandad
    Hate each other ?

On knees up mother brown there is a thread about why we hate each other (docks strikes etc )

well we are the same same working class areas the same take no s h it from anyone same proud to be a londoner same loyal family values

so come on why do you hate us and we hate you ? ( again not me at all i only hate tottenham )
    Maybe its because you are a bunch of vermin ****s who could do with a good wash ? Or maybe its because your coward fans threw a millwall fan to his death from a train in the seventies or tried to stab to death another fan who was with his kids outside the ground the lastime we played.

a very popular topic on here,and one we are no nearer an answer to. I'm sure there is some truth in the dock strikes theory.we scabbed west ham didn't seems to be a reasonable idea to what kicked things off.our move south of the river may contribute a little.
    We seemed to play each other quiet often at the turn of the century up to the twenties then nothing until the sixties.that's when i believe the nastiness really started around the time of Arrys testimonial.there are two camps on millwall mad on who the main rivals are. the "yoot" and the "old scroats" come on you know who you are feel charlton and palace are devil personified while the fat balding middle aged posters here have a soft spot for the boys from brokeback park . so who is right and who is wrong ? it's fuc king ridiculous having rivals in a game, but it dose make matchdays interesting sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar
    Hate each other ?

Maybe its because you are a bunch of vermin ****s who could do with a good wash ? Or maybe its because your coward fans threw a millwall fan to his death from a train in the seventies or tried to stab to death another fan who was with his kids outside the ground the lastime we played.[/quote]

May i ask your age please ?

I could say about many things that have happend over the years but i dont tar everyone with the same brush

I have no hatred

I must of read this we don't hate you bollox twenty old times on here in the last couple of years from a couple of older members of this board looking to make mates with west ham fans, why not try millwall online or house of fun sites and see how your questions on why millwall hate west ham go down there, i am sure you will get a very friendly welcome soon to be grandad.

I must of read this we don't hate you bollox twenty old times on here in the last couple of years from a couple of older members of this board looking to make mates with west ham fans, why not try millwall online or house of fun sites and see how your questions on why millwall hate west ham go down there, i am sure you will get a very friendly welcome soon to be grandad.

Mate i aint looking for a c un tting from anyone and will leave you in peace

Asked a question that all

Thats good and i ain't your mate either you west ham melt

Thats good and i ain't your mate either you west ham melt

Melt ( not heard that since i watched some of them football hoolie films )

Anyway next time your London Bridge way give me a shout i buy you a pint ( h amm er from SE London here )

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)