+ Visit Arbroath FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gary Kenneth - still unsigned

Gary Kenneth - still unsigned

Gary Kenneth is still without a club.

He was training with Ross County , but they have decided not to offer him a contract.

Sheerin did contact Gary before, but think he was looking for full time football.

Could be a win - win situation for both if he signed for the 'broath until he was offered a full time club ?

Gary Kenneth - still unsigned

NO! Pre-season friendly at Gayfield 3 or 4 years ago, under no pressure 30 yard cross field pass 30 yards offline

re: Gary Kenneth - still unsigned

Has to be worth a look. Maybe a pay as you play deal due to the time missed because of injury. A commanding centre half would be a good start to strengthening the spine of the team.

The only player I have read about being linked to the club is Albion Rovers midfielder Kevin Nicoll which was in Thursday's Courier.

I don't really know much about him and the Courier are normally way off anyway so it's probably just pulled out of thin air.

As far as I recall , Nicoll was the Dumbarton player sent off for a horrendous challenge against Falky at Gayfield a few seasons ago. Would certainly add steel to the spine of the team, but not the kind of player I would associate with the style of play favoured by PS. Still maybe a case of needs must.

At this point we desperately need a utility defender with a bit of physicality. To have some options would be good. The problem right now is lack of any sort of strength in depth.

Malcolm wasn't everybody's favourite, but I suspect we would be a few points higher if he had stayed.

Kevin Nicol was that the boy down by the touchline, emptied the Dumbarton bench, in the end when looking at TV footage, he missed Falky

Gary Kenneth would add height, grit and experience - very few players would win ball off him in the box.

The courier reporting today we are still looking at Kevin Nicoll of Albion Rovers, meanwhile Dunfermline are being linked to getting Lawrence Shankland on loan who I know a lot of Lichties would like to see at Gayfield.

Brechin have released Ryan Donnelly who maybe worth a punt?

Donnelly did really well against us when at Airdrie. Surprised that he hasn't cut it at Brechin. He's still young and could be an option for us.

Brechin fans are hinting that their club is strapped for cash, so maybe they are forced to shed decent players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)