+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I reiterate..

re: I reiterate..

Jelavic and Long would both be an improvement to our squad. But not at the money Hull have paid for them.

Fingers crossed that Traore and one more striker will sign. Carroll can remain fit, Carlton Cole will be offered a 6 month contract and Miaga can be sent out on loan or sold.

Also hopefully we can bring in 2 more defenders aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by castiron
    Bloody players not signing in December, and leaving it until the window opens in January, are an absolute joke.

Does my nut in the inconsiderate @rseholes.
    Any need for the sarcasm kirkup? Hull have signed Jelavic today and Shane Long is not far behind, we on the other hand are still f ucking about.[/quote]

Sorry thought your original post was sarcastic.

Won't comment on Jelavic or Long, because I don't see them as that good to be honest.

Anyways back to Traore how are we fu(king about exactly?

Sorry jimmy but what have jelavic and long done at there clubs to suggest they would be worth a significant outley? Any club can sign someone gash at an over inflated price and get it done quickly.
    Would rather sign up cole who is better than thed above till the end of the season if we cant pull in someone of actual quality.

Quote Originally Posted by behrami_army
    Sorry jimmy but what have jelavic and long done at there clubs to suggest they would be worth a significant outley? Any club can sign someone gash at an over inflated price and get it done quickly.
    Would rather sign up cole till the end of the season if we cant pull in someone of actual quality.

As said, i would have them in our squad but not for the money Hull have paid out for them.

As for us not signing anyone of yet. Im not to worried. I believe we will have at least 1 deal done before Saturday.

Have i missed something because as far as i can see no one has signed a striker that would acyually improve us yet? Jelavic and long ? Really? Want one of those? Or holt who cant score for wigan? Fancy him do you?
    By all means slate sam and sugo but be fair about it or you just sound likey moany old women.

Whilst we're being fair and not moaning like old women are we allowed to still be frustrated about their previous record or shall we afford them a clean slate each transfer window?

Are we allowed to remember that they talked about getting back-up to Carroll all summer yet signed nobody which meant we've had no striker at all in some games this season.

Will you permit us just a small sense of Deja vu and worry bearing in mind we agreed a fee for Duvan Zapata in the summer even though he was never going to get a permit.

What about our bi-annual bid for Lambert which always fails.

Can we at least wonder what the f.uck

Well let me put it this way, forget the fellas who have signed for Hull but we have needed a striker in fact we were promised a striker since the last transfer window slammed shut. Now if our Scouts and management can't find a decent striker from either here or abroad in all that time then something is seriously f ucked up at our club.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkup
    Bloody players not signing in December, and leaving it until the window opens in January, are an absolute joke.

Does my nut in the inconsiderate @rseholes.
    Any need for the sarcasm kirkup? Hull have signed Jelavic today and Shane Long is not far behind, we on the other hand are still f ucking about.[/quote]

Sorry thought your original post was sarcastic.

Won't comment on Jelavic or Long, because I don't see them as that good to be honest.

Anyways back to Traore how are we fu(king about exactly?[/quote]
    I didn't say he should sign in December, just wondered why we are in the middle of Jan, in desperate need of a some new blood, and we are still trying to get him a permit. As Jimmy said, it could have something to do with Monaco, which i wasn't aware of.

Yeh but its being said like its only us that get things wrong sometimes.
    What about utd chasing fabregas all summer even though they was never going to get him and end up with fellaini.
    What about chelses with all there millions trying to get a striker and end up with an over the hill etoo?
    Hull just spending over 10 million on strikers that havent scored 5 goals between them.
    Arsenals bodged attempt of suarez?
    Belfodil? Enlighten me from what ive researched he would just prefer to stay in italy..
    hows odemwingie doing at cardiff? Another many thought we should ne signing.
    The board back there manager and it was sam who decided that we needed downing more than a back up striker.
    It was sam who didnt want to sign up cole.
    it was sam who thought maiga was adequate back up.
    If you believe whats said and southampton want 10 million for a 32 year old forward, do i blame the board for refusing? No
    Do i blame the board for backing the manager and sticking by him? No,

Have i missed something because as far as i can see no one has signed a striker that would acyually improve us yet? Jelavic and long ? Really? Want one of those? Or holt who cant score for wigan? Fancy him do you?
    By all means slate sam and sugo but be fair about it or you just sound likey moany old women.
    Best post of the thread.

No one's ever good enough, it never happens quick enough, we never scout enough, no-one'll ever join us, we paid too much, wages are silly, we'll never get a permit

One thing having opinions about players qualities etc but the constant moaning and finger pointing has reached a crescendo on here to the point where no-one's happy about anything.

I know nothing about Traore - looks good on You Tube. Lescott I'd take all day long. I'd have taken Jelavic also personally.

Good to see us linked with a couple of decents. Johnson's just a stop gap.

Very li

Behrami,

You are aware that the club offered Cole a new contract, which he declined.

Assuming you are talking about the summer window of 2013, as it gets a bit confusing on here sometimes. Apart from that agree 100% with the rest of it.

Cast,

Fair enough, but you posted a critical comment, over something we had no influence. IF and it's still an IF we get the permit and he signs would settle for that all day long.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)