+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I reiterate..

I reiterate..

..Why does it take us so long to tie up transfer targets? Every other club goes about their business without any hitches it seems. I know the Traore deal is about a work permit, but couldn't this have been dealt with before January? It does my nut in.

re: I reiterate..

Nothing could have been done regarding the signing if Traore until he was offically signed by Monaco. That was only the other week.

Was hoping it would be done and dusted by today, looks more likely to be tomorrow now.

Because our board are sh1t at getting deals over the line, we should hire David Dein.

I would be very pleasantly surprised if the Traore deal goes through but I'm prepared for disappointment again.

Bloody players not signing in December, and leaving it until the window opens in January, are an absolute joke.

Does my nut in the inconsiderate @rseholes.

The problem is whilst we f uck about with players and work permit hearings etc etc other strikers are signing for other clubs...so if the work permit is rejected what then ? Are we going to hear the same old "we tried" 5h1t ?
    Surely any of the 2 strikers that have just signed for Hull would have been a safer bet than this fella ? ...oh yeah I forgot the financial fair play.

You bet we are.

Well if they've gone for a work permit, I would have thought that means the club are trying.

If it falls through then not sure what else they could do to be fair.

Personally I would blame them for not getting the work permit hearing underway in November though

Quote Originally Posted by kirkup
    Well if they've gone for a work permit, I would have thought that means the club are trying.

Personally I would blame them for not getting the work permit hearing underway in November though

2013 or 2012.

I would have thought a club who is near the foot of the table and in desperate need for a striker would have started by actually going for a player that doesn't hinge on wether he will get a work permit or not or even better mate get the ball rolling with a player/club in December so he is ready to sign early in January and get straight in amongst it...not late January when he has already missed 3-4 games...

But hey we have only needed a striker since the first game of the season so there's no rush I suppose.

Have i missed something because as far as i can see no one has signed a striker that would acyually improve us yet? Jelavic and long ? Really? Want one of those? Or holt who cant score for wigan? Fancy him do you?
    By all means slate sam and sugo but be fair about it or you just sound likey moany old women.

Bloody players not signing in December, and leaving it until the window opens in January, are an absolute joke.

Does my nut in the inconsiderate @rseholes.
    Any need for the sarcasm kirkup? Hull have signed Jelavic today and Shane Long is not far behind, we on the other hand are still f ucking about.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)