+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Missing A?13M

re: The Missing A?13M

The money is still there, I suspect after only 3 weeks in to the job he would not want to be spending money without knowing what we already have in the whole squad, He has turned results around and also started to get rid of the excess players during this time, I for 1 think this is a very wise move considering finances are lower than last season, to spend any money on permanent players in this transfer window would be insane, especially if we do not make the playoffs, next years parachute payments will also be smaller than this years so to go gung ho in the market could literally be putting his own head on the chopping block, I think when he said the money was gone he was refering to how he saw the situation and not how the finances for new players actually is, Powell can put them away and MAF now that he has put a few away may actually get the feel for goals and continue putting them away, if this is the case we have a very good chance of making the playoffs without putting ourselves

I said when we sold McCarthy we would see very little or none of this money...we need 2 strikers and to let wells go to hudders for 1.3mil is a joke..we should of signed him...and posters on here will always have excuses for whelan so your never going to win you cant argue with idiots

Quote Originally Posted by springy_13
    biggest conman going is DW
    he is not going to come out clean how he has spent kone and Mcarthy money now is he
    i can just see it now
    well i have just bought a hotel in barbados for close on 20m so i used Mcarthy and kone money quite an investment for the family really
    Grow up lad, Wigan Athletic accounts have to be audited and sent to Companies House each year.
    You can gain a copy from Companies House and check them out for yourself.

Be thankful we have someone like Dave Whelan owning our club and please refrain from making stupid comments, that you can't back up with facts, you could end up being liable for defamation of charactor.
    Be very careful for what you put on the WWW.

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    I said when we sold McCarthy we would see very little or none of this money...we need 2 strikers and to let wells go to hudders for 1.3mil is a joke..we should of signed him...and posters on here will always have excuses for whelan so your never going to win you cant argue with idiots
    Another idiot who does not know the facts.

your never going to win you cant argue with idiots
    You said it Chewie

And BTW FYI it's YOU'RE not YOUR and eye no watt your going two say it doz matta

so he didnt say we had money to spend ??? its the same before every window we have money then he says something else can not stand the man to be honest tight **** is being kind talk about a man who contradicts his self time after time
    Quote Originally Posted by asb
    Another idiot who does not know the facts.[/quote]

Schools out early

SDW can tell me as many porkies as he likes or spend the money on brass minatures of Paul Jewell it's not a problem.

We have and will always be a selling club and used as a stepping stone for players to move on and up.

6 million on Bosseli anyone? Unky Dave has had his fingers burnt before on signings before. I would sooner have half the team full of young ambitious players grafters that get us up the league than big money dead woods.

This club as far as I am aware is trying to build year on year not trying to got bust with in the next two ffs.

Slowly, slowly, gives us weekly football.

While i'm on it look at 3 Prem clubs already fingeres hovering over the self destruct button

Cardiff and their owner who last year complained cos ' keeper hadn't score a single goal Knows c.all about football

Hull owner threatening to pull out if dosent get his way. (No smilie face for bell end)

Southampton who the hell knows what's going on there at mo.

SDW may b

I only want 2 strikers jesus... we have 1 striker who scores every blue moon its not fu c king rocket science half way threw january and hardly a word about a new player its not good enough should of signed callum wilson and nahki wells which would of been about 3 mil[quote="Anubis_wafc"]Schools out early

SDW can tell me as many porkies as he likes or spend the money on brass minatures of Paul Jewell it's not a problem.

We have and will always be a selling club and used as a stepping stone for players to move on and up.

6 million on Bosseli anyone? Unky Dave has had his fingers burnt before on signings before. I would sooner have half the team full of young ambitious players grafters that get us up the league than big money dead woods.

This club as far as I am aware is trying to build year on year not trying to got bust with in the next two ffs.

Slowly, slowly, gives us weekly football.

While i'm on it look at 3 Prem clubs already fingeres ho

I only want 2 strikers jesus... we have 1 striker who scores every blue moon its not fu c king rocket science half way threw january and hardly a word about a new player its not good enough
    Calm Down, Calm Down, we hope Nicky Maynard is on his way to us, MAF will come good under Uwe Rosler and we have the young Australian striker Patrick Antemi signed recently.

Chill out and wait to see what the rest of the season brings us?

asb
    are you whelans love child by any chance or just his ass licker ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)