+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hughton news conference

Hughton news conference

I feel a lot better now after hearing him prattle on a load of ****e , does he think were a bit backward here , must be talking about a different team to what were watching , tell you what I'm dreading Saturday if we lose. . Early train to Great Yarmouth is about 5-05 pm looks like I can leave on 85 minutes if I'm lucky

re: Hughton news conference

thats the trouble with norwich at the mo, i'm dreading every game now.

i used to think after every defeat that the next game would be better, he'd get them playing, but now i just know he can't.

re: Hughton news conference

I gave up Hoghton when he signed Tettey. Not close to play for Norway, not realy a star at Rosenborg in norway. Did not play in france (Rennes).

If he signed a player like him then we where doomed to play defencive fotball with no exitement.

Now im not sure if its right to fire him. Its to late and the transfer window is nearly over.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)