+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants Dundee FC promoted ?

re: Who wants Dundee FC promoted ?

Hmmm...a sell out, top atmosphere and ,generally speaking, decent banter & a high octane exciting match against the fun..

OR

Hamilton Accies. Fewer than 100 away supporters, time wasting tactics EVERYtime, dull anti-football pish and all in all, a keech way to spend 20 quid...

Come on, really?

Plus, with hearts getting relegated and no Edinburgh derbies next year, if Hamilton phucking accies were to come up instead of getting at least the Dundee Derby back, oor "top" league would be an absolute bloody joke on so many other levels

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror
    Bull. Many United fans love Derby matches and would like them to happen. I put myself in that category. Would I want to watch us play Dundee or Hamilton? Yes I'd like them promoted AND I'm a Dundee United fan.

I concur with Terry AGAIN and have posted the same on other threads,if its Hamilton with a handful of fans or DFC with a few thousand its better for my club if the Dees get promoted.

I have also attended hospo for home and away derbies bringing in extra revenue for DUFC but i wouldnt spend that kind of money for the visit of the Accies TBH.

Seeing as he's signed Nade, I don't think Bomber does.

I'm always 50/50 on this subject, for financial reasons it would be good but its always FAF watching them blow it year after year still better them than hamilton

Yes for me. What's not to like about derby games?

But should they fail to get promoted this year I sincerely hope that the little club just dies gracefully. They have been a blot on the landscape for just too long.

Admin 3 follows by liquidation.
    Out with my control, but definitely on my wishlist.

You should always ask yourself, if the roles were reversed, they would want us GONE.

For that reason it's a NO from me.

Quote Originally Posted by tommydunne
    Nope.

I want them to die.
    Ha Ha Fk Sake Tommy, right to the point.

Love it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by arabian_ian
    Nope.

I want them to die.
    Ha Ha Fk Sake Tommy, right to the point.

Love it mate. [/quote]

What would happen to Austin though boys?,would we get a final bumper edition like a Beano summer special?.

Absolutely I do, the derby is fantastic fun and its great to have both clubs in the same league. I prefer Dundee to the old firm, just banter with them, I proper hate the old firm

I genuinely dona€™t really understand why any Utd fan wouldna€™t want them promoted, it benefits us in so many ways. By all means have a proper giggle at them should they fail, I know I will!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)