+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest away

Forest away

I'm going anyone else ?

Hope support is as good as midweek.

Forest 1 Rovers 1

Does anyone who posts on here actually follow Rovers (Auckland excepted).

re: Forest away

Forrest win I think

I don't follow, but I don't really have any blackburn fan friends living in bolton !!

I've been to 4 away games this season, i'd go to every one if i could !

By follow, I take it you mean to away games DB, I have not been to an awaw game since we beat Tottenham at Cardiff in League Cup "2002".

I will go with a hard fought 2-1 win for the Blues

Wouldn't have minded going, went last year and it's a decent ground. I like the way the river runs past it. Working unfortunately though.

Season ticket holder and generally do the local away games Blackpool,Bolton,Burnley. I was at City the other night . Also thinking to go to Middlesborough and Huddersfield .
    I know one Nonce of a fan on here who doesn`t attend home or away .
    Over the years I have followed Rovers all over the country from Southampton down South to Newcastle up North .

yes iam going

The game will be on in the pub for anyone not travelling. All Forest home games are on Al jeerah or whatever it's called.

Try and hang on for a draw please.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickenthetempo
    The game will be on in the pub for anyone not travelling. All Forest home games are on Al jeerah or whatever it's called.

Try and hang on for a draw please.
    who Forest? Im sure they will want the win as much as us. Cant see them holding on.

I try and go to as many as I can but work commitments and living in the Cotswolds hence the robin rover makes it tricky I go to ewood every few months and next away will be reading.
    Back to the original post think we will be lucky to come out of the match with anything forest are good at home and a few might have their mind on Wednesday night's defeat.
    2-0 loss

Old clique i know but ...score first ..away from home ..and we ve every chance ..surprise win for the Bloos ..1-0..
    As for following the Bloos ..i reckon this is my 30th year from my first game ..and i was 16 then .season ticket holder for over 24 years ..away games now ? the very odd one ..get more enjoyment out of listening to my 20yr old lads tales away and then reminisce..old tw@t ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)