+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky sheep

Lucky sheep

Patrick Bamford scores for the sheep, would you believe it, I was sure their game would end in a draw I was going to slaughter them this evening about this mind the gap crap, I recon our game at the iPoo will send us above them when we turn em over, still a bit of time left come on Brighton

re: Lucky sheep

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Patrick Bamford scores for the sheep, would you believe it, I was sure their game would end in a draw I was going to slaughter them this evening about this mind the gap crap, I recon our game at the iPoo will send us above them when we turn em over, still a bit of time left come on Brighton
    Don't talk daft, we did what we had to do. Great result and a goal anyone would be proud of!

Delighted for you, only 3 points separate us you know that will change by the end of March

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyCountyMad
    Don't talk daft, we did what we had to do. Great result and a goal anyone would be proud of![/quote]

Yep, you did. Kicked your way to a result and rode your luck against the better side. - view external link

Funny old game, we've been very unlucky with a lot of our draws this season, imagine where we would be if they were wins, as for Derby they have been totally the opposite turning draws or defeats into fortunate wins , it's bound to change for them surly, we're the best in this league just need more luck COYR.

Funny old game, we've been very unlucky with a lot of our draws this season, imagine where we would be if they were wins, as for Derby they have been totally the opposite turning draws or defeats into fortunate wins , it's bound to change for them surly, we're the best in this league just need more luck COYR.
    I agree, but don't call me shurly!!

Oh, what you do with your Saturday evenings is your business tricky please don't let the cat out of the bag

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Don't talk daft, we did what we had to do. Great result and a goal anyone would be proud of![/quote]

Yep, you did. Kicked your way to a result and rode your luck against the better side.[/quote]

Look at all those yellow cards!! Thought it was us that was dirty according to them.

Agree KTCG, Hughes was top of the diving league sorry top of the bad boys league, fully agree

I was going to slaughter them this evening about this mind the gap crap, I recon our game at the iPoo will send us above them
    That mind the gap thing has really really got to you it seems, you f****** hate it just like being called notts forest, gets right under your skin

Well sorry to spoil your evenings fun but mind the gap!

As for being above us then good luck to you, its all about, rivalry and banter bring it on, if or when you do we'll just say 'what took you', 'we both started on 0 points, why were you so far behind'

Its what you ribbed us with when we were below you , its just we can handle it where as you lot get all emotional!

Mind the gap!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast