+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BD master stroke

BD master stroke

Perfect subs won us the game, brilliant management, I bet the sheep are s****** themselves, Derby were coming for you at the ipoo

re: BD master stroke

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Perfect subs won us the game, brilliant management, I bet the sheep are s****** themselves, Derby were coming for you at the ipoo
    No

Derby are coming for who

It was brilliant management to sign Andy Reid who put two of the goals on a plate. Now then who did that?

Why would Derby be s******** our selves? I've seen nothing tonight that I've not seen at the iPro this year. We are 11 points clear of 7th and it's unlikely we'll be in the top 2. Ditto for you. I'd prefer you to be in 3rd or 6th, us in 4th or 5th (or visa versa) Then there's a chance of the ultimate playoff final. Winner takes all!

You give Derby the space you gave Watford in the first half and it will be game over at half time.

Master stroke it may be - but it was he who dug us into the hole in the first place by refusing to play any of them at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Master stroke it may be - but it was he who dug us into the hole in the first place by refusing to play any of them at the start.[/quote]

Totally agree. Since when do you start with your weakest side??

Shut up. Coming for who???? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sma11ytheRam
    It was brilliant management to sign Andy Reid who put two of the goals on a plate. Now then who did that?

Why would Derby be s******** our selves? I've seen nothing tonight that I've not seen at the iPro this year. We are 11 points clear of 7th and it's unlikely we'll be in the top 2. Ditto for you. I'd prefer you to be in 3rd or 6th, us in 4th or 5th (or visa versa) Then there's a chance of the ultimate playoff final. Winner takes all!

You give Derby the space you gave Watford in the first half and it will be game over at half time.
    Half time. Lol

We'll have our first choice midfield out against you boys. This team of ours has had the starting 11 changed an hell of a lot over the past 3 or 4 games due to injuries and suspension, yet still the unbeaten run continues.

Well done Billy Davies.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Master stroke it may be - but it was he who dug us into the hole in the first place by refusing to play any of them at the start.[/quote]

Totally agree. Since when do you start with your weakest side?? [/quote] Romanis / tricky I disagree, its impossible to field the best side all of the time, we've had a bit of a fixture pile up recently and our next game is only 3 days away, I knew we would not field our best side for the Watford game, this was a text book Davies tactic and it worked a treat, brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Master stroke it may be - but it was he who dug us into the hole in the first place by refusing to play any of them at the start.[/quote] I love you Romanis but your response is not a good one, come on your better that this is

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast