+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southampton FC - a club that is an attractive investment

Southampton FC - a club that is an attractive investment

Southampton could become Premier League's richest club as Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin eyes £175million takeover

As Mauricio Pochettino demands Katharina Liebherr talks, Nicola Cortese could make a sensational return to the club if a takeover bid is accepted

China's richest man is ready to add to the boardroom intrigue at Southampton with a takeover bid.
    Good luck to Pompey in their battle to avoid dropping into non league football with a fans trust that are deluded amateurs. - view external link

re: Southampton FC - a club that is an attractive investment

You may buy your way into the Champions League but you will never be the biggest fan-owned club in non-league football.

Do know what? I don't give funk about the scummers. Stop posting moronic crap about their demise. It's boring.

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt
    Do know what? I don't give funk about the scummers. Stop posting moronic crap about their demise. It's boring.
    !?

When do you play Exeter ?

Feb 8th at their place

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt
    Why have you posted six hundred and twenty messages on their board then? You give a very good impression of hardly thinking about anything else.

who ****ing cares,one thing I have to be thankfull to my dad for is that he was from pompey,i was born in the north of England with pompey in my blood,**** me there is a god

Quote Originally Posted by OhWell
    You give a very good impression of hardly thinking about anything else.
    And you give a very good impression of being a scummer!

Very poor attempt. Tut, tut!

Quote Originally Posted by OhWell
    You may buy your way into the Champions League but you will never be the biggest fan-owned club in non-league football.

I wouldn't want to be though, to be fair!

Someone once said 'If you want to make a small fortune from football, start with a large one'.
    I don't think any club is a particularly good 'investment' if you expect money back. Ownership may be good for the ego but you can almost guarantee the fans will turn against you at the first sign of failure.
    Even Man Utd are said to be close to £950million in debt.
    Attractive investment???? Hmmm...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)