+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allardyce, the owners or both.

Allardyce, the owners or both.

the board does seem to be divided on this 1, why can't BS get his signings? aren't we offering enough or is it just a pr gag to placate the supporters devised by the owners!

Allardyce's arrogance of the 'WestHam way' seems to be his demise with the majority even if his football is not just about the long ball,

some seem to blame BS for everything yet the owners imo seem to hide behind him, can that be that he's a scapegoat taking more than his fair share?

perhaps indeed both

re: Allardyce, the owners or both.

The owners hands down. We will NEVER progress or gain respect as a club with them in charge.

Also Fat Sam didn't appoint himself and I can appreciate the work of his first two seasons.

The owners have seemingly made all the right noises and have interfered massively when a quality attacking-minded manager like Zola was in charge and yet, strangely enough, have remained remarkably silent until very recently when it has been Sam Allardyce in route-one mode damaging us.

Allardyce has been sussed out as being a limited one-trick pony.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperIrons
    The owners have seemingly made all the right noises and have interfered massively when a quality attacking-minded manager like Zola was in charge and yet, strangely enough, have remained remarkably silent until very recently when it has been Sam Allardyce in route-one mode damaging us.

meaning you tend towards BS as the main reason not only for our current plight but also for the miserable transfer window we are not enjoying?

Allardyce has to go and the board need to bring in a David Dein style chief exec to handle the football stuff.

If however they keep Big Sam and sell Morrison then they have clearly lied and learnt nothing from the Grant fiasco.

I have lost all faith in the manager and the owners have one final opportunity to show they know what they are doing.

If we do get relegated and they start spouting their bullsh1t about how well they've done with the club then the fans will not be happy.

2 relegations in four years is unacceptable particularly with 100k pw players and the 13th highest paid manager in the world.

Yes they've spent money but so has my wife and she's bought a load of old sh1t too.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    Allardyce has to go and the board need to bring in a David Dein style chief exec to handle the football stuff.

If however they keep Big Sam and sell Morrison then they have clearly lied and learnt nothing from the Grant fiasco.

I have lost all faith in the manager and the owners have one final opportunity to show they know what they are doing.

If we do get relegated and they start spouting their bullsh1t about how well they've done with the club then the fans will not be happy.

2 relegations in four years is unacceptable particularly with 100k pw players and the 13th highest paid manager in the world.

Yes they've spent money but so has my wife and she's bought a load of old sh1t too.
    mate, the only way to conquer a woman is if you surrender!

Dr John

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn

meaning you tend towards BS as the main reason not only for our current plight but also for the miserable transfer window we are not enjoying?[/quote]

Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn

Dr John [/quote]

Mate, her buying policy is very much like Big Sam's. . . . . . . . . . . .we have 5 casserole dishes b

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74

Dr John [/quote]

Mate, her buying policy is very much like Big Sam's.

The owners.

If I got a job as a money trader in the city on a high salary having had previous experience but now clearly unable do the job do you think my employers would continue to keep me in an unrealistic display of misplaced loyalty ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)