+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ho, Hatstand Petite

Ho, Hatstand Petite

Huv ye seen that advert for Peugeot?

Right at the end some boy pops up and says " Wala"

That was your idea.

Its a well know fact these ad agencies trawl the internet looking for freaks and weirdos to rip off.

You should get on to them toot suite and demand royalties on that. Fairs fair.

re: Ho, Hatstand Petite

I had an email from a French chap called Pierre petit poisson deviendra grand pourvu que Dieu lui prete vie, he asked whether I had included my word of 'wala' into the dictionary, I said 'ah so you're some kind of wise guy hu punk?'
    He jabbered on and we chatted about a range of things from the evolution of man to the circumference of my cooker hobs. Long story short he payed me in more ways than one to use my word in some form of advertisement, so I can take some amount of credit, but Pierre is the brains behind the op.

In that case all is well with the world.

Will you be investing your royalties wisely by purchasing some curtains for your caravan or are you going to spend the money on wasps?

Quote Originally Posted by Dullard
    In that case all is well with the world.

Will you be investing your royalties wisely by purchasing some curtains for your caravan or are you going to spend the money on wasps?
    I've invested a good c***k of it into Citroen. Peugeot are shyt,

You made a wise decision, Peugots are silly wee frog death traps

Quote Originally Posted by Dullard
    You made a wise decision, Peugots are silly wee frog death traps
    They are indeed, I had a Citroen saxo VTR, was fast and the most boy racer car you could get, however if you leant on it, it would be written off, made of old bean tins. Not Heinz either.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)