+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: good morning

good morning

from a chilly manchester

your weekend MUST have been better than mine

re: good morning

Evening.

'Night, mates!

Like I said, "Night."

No light pollution for you lads eh tundra

When it is dark here it is really dark, BW. Need a flashlight (torch) when I go out at night so I don't end up in a ditch or trip over a deer.

How are you feeling about the Wanderers, BW? Is last weekend's misadventure just one bad game or indicative of the club's present state of affairs?

Hi mate , hope yr well & good

BWFC , well where do I start ….basically it’s the same old story MONEY MONEY !! the club did really well a few yrs back ( Europa league etc ) 10 yrs in the prem & a few goods yrs prior to promotion , sadly the decline set in a few yrs back ( notably when sam went, not that I am a massive fan & more in terms of style ) , we never seem to buy well anymore either , the team is a poor one ( & that’s on a good day ) as for the manager , well lets face it he has taken on a poor squad , a club with very limited resources & sadly a club on the decline , so for me it’s a bit out of order blasting him , Garside ( the chairman ) for me must take the blame , he & his views are ******** nothing more & nought less !
    Some of the younger generation , probably wouldn’t agree though …as a club we seem to have lost in generation in the sense they have been used to watching bwfc while playing in the prem , sadly we wont be seeing that for a good while , **** happens eh ,

Thanks for your thorough and prompt response on the state of affairs, BW. In many ways the last couple of years following Wolves have not been dissimilar when it comes to disappointment and empty promises. Hope your lads stay up, League One is a huge come down from the Championship; our game last Saturday was postponed due to the terrible condition of the Crawley Town field.

Spoiled ManU supporters unhappy, eh, I would be ecstatic if our lads were 7th in the Prem.

Up the Wanderers x2.

Bet you wish you'd never asked now eh tundra.

Oh I knew things were rough, Artist, just didn't know if the problems were endemic to the club or more widespread as the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Scratch the surface and I assume we would find that many clubs are in a similar situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Artist
    Bet you wish you'd never asked now eh tundra.

HORRIBLE / MEAN & NASTY !! ;-)

hey just call me uncle albert ...you know once upon a time i was in the Royal Navy ...just let me know if you want to here any of my little storys etc :-)

I was in the south atlantic & one night it was so cold , the flame on my lighter froze