+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Running the London Marathon for Macmillan Cancer Support

Running the London Marathon for Macmillan Cancer Support

Morning All,

This year I am running the London Marathon for Macmillan Cancer Support. I know cancer touches many peoples' lives and it has indeed touched mine as my wife is currently living with Ovarian Cancer.

Times are hard and there is not much money to spare but if you could just spare a moment to visit my JustGiving page (link below) and read my story I would appreciate it. Even just a pound or two would be gratefully received.

I'm hoping that both Saints and Pompey fans can come together to support me in this so will be posting this on the Saints board as well. - view external link

re: Running the London Marathon for Macmillan Cancer Support

Good luck Teef to you and your wife.

Good luck to you both mate, you're doing a good thing.

Just had a photo shoot with the Daily Echo. Hopefully they will be running the story.

Premise is I'm seeking a Saints fan who is also running the marathon so we can swap shirts and run in each others colours. Raising profile of our charities at the same time. Hope it works

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)