+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2nd leg

re: 2nd leg

Quote Originally Posted by only1salty
    Attendance 14390
    that's a p!ss poor attendance for a home semi final in a cup. not a reflection of the fans, but should be a wake up call to the higher powers.

i can understand the lack of enthusiasm. i couldn't even be bothered to get out of bed in the middle of the morning to watch - that rarely happens.

reds

Thanks mate but Sam Allardyce is hell bent on playing lump-the-ball and so will ensure we go down.

Quote Originally Posted by OZHAMMER
    Attendance 14390

Diame carried off after a nothing tackle. Reckon he fancied coming off 20 mins ago.
    that's a p!ss poor attendance for a home semi final in a cup. not a reflection of the fans, but should be a wake up call to the higher powers.

that will have hurt their back pocket a little, particularly after reducing the price as well.[/quote]

£42? for a non event? Good crowd that

Quote Originally Posted by redsarequeer
    Attendance 14390

Diame carried off after a nothing tackle. Reckon he fancied coming off 20 mins ago.

that will have hurt their back pocket a little, particularly after reducing the price as well.[/quote]

A?42? for a non event? Good crowd that[/quote]

i edited that in 37 secs flat?! you didn't muck around!

Quote Originally Posted by OZHAMMER
    Attendance 14390

A?42? for a non event? Good crowd that[/quote]

i edited that in 37 secs flat?! you didn't muck around! [/quote]

ticket prices are a fkin joke mate...we're all getting ripped off to ****

Only watched it tonight rather than going.

Great to see that at 3-0 at home, 9-0 down on agg that our subs bench were shown several times laughing as was Nolan, Cole, Taylor, Rat and Diarra duing the game.

Playing for pride. Do fck off.

Saw Nolan smiling from ear to ear with Cole whilst Diame was writhing in agaony on the ground.

And HE is supposed to be our captain [Nolan]!

Frank McAvennie tweeted this:

Frank McAvennie [!]8207;@MaccaFrank 39m

Changed days at Upton Park when you see players smiling after getting humped 9-0 on aggregate. #embarrassing - view external link

at least we were there to see it back in the day' but now it's like watching kids down the local park having a kick about with there mates and taking the piss then sitting on the bench with a smoke in there hand having a laugh.

these c-nts can do one.

Just got in.

Well worth 40 quid

Our defending was p1ss poor for all three of their goals. Thought Carroll put himself about a bit in the first half and Cole did OK when he came on. Morrison had a couple of good runs and it looked like he was unlucky not to have won at least one penalty.

At the end of the day, 9-0 or 1-0 on aggregate gets you the same result. We're out.

Apparently there was just under 15,000 there. The BML, where I sit, was almost full. Looked closer to 20,000 to me, but then I can't see parts of the ground from my vantage point.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)