+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Human

re: Human

****ing thick speccy ****.

lol

Possibly the one and only time I of seen the term 'militant flid' used on a message bourd.

Can someone tell taz lad that I am WAAAAAAAY too busy to be entering whatever predictocomp I'm supposed to be entering this week.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Rights does it go far enough...can we do more..

Only asking..
    The trouble is Jimmy, some people of more rights than others. If my human rights are somehow infringed, it is much less of an issue than a very slight infringement off of the rights off of a disabled, lesbian, black bint.

Also some of us are far less likely to believe our human rights have been bothered at all, whereas certain others (those who decide what should offend us, like that hooer from Liberty, Shami Chakrabarti) will claim being short changed in a pub is to dee with her human rights.

Those people of nee shame about it either, they seem to actually believe that their rights are more important than those off of anybody else. There are far too many militant botters, militant dakis and militant flids around, and far too few militant normal people.

If we're ofing human rights everyone should be the same, and everybo

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    I want to of the basic human right to be equally as nasty to every ****. If I call a fat bloke a fat bloke, it's fine. If I call a baldy bloke a baldy bloke, once again it's fine. If I call a botter a botter, then all hell can break loose (same with flids, different colours and different religions). Well that's just unfair.

For example what if some **** were to call me a baldy, fat ****? Undoubtedly a fair comment, but if I decided I were offended it's tough there's **** all I could dee about it. Whereas if I call a lesbian flid, a lesbian flid regardless off of whether I'm right, I'd be in serious trouble.

It's ****ing ****e.
    x2

Takes a bow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)