+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling All share Holders

Calling All share Holders

How to cause a massive problem at the Reebok and dilemma for gartside.

At the Agm meeting everyone who holds the shares that amount to 6 percent sell them shares to former directors who have greavancys with phil gartside.

This will throw The plans of the office and school investment into the air for eddie and will induce the former directors who invested and got ripped off for their monies to entice with a business plan to an investment bank to lend them the money for Eddie to walk away.

this is an option which all share holders don't currently have any muscle to complete so it's worth a punt.

re: Calling All share Holders

umm two problems here why would any fan want to jeopordise the future of the club by stopping the new development which could be ***** for our future.and whos to say any disgruntled ex directors or even non disgruntled ones would want to invest in such a perilously placed club.

Good point Whatsmore. Only someone with the brains of a rocking horse would buy into BWFC.

I know a couple of people who have had shares for years. They have never had any dividends, and are worth exactly ****all.

Davies owns the gaff, lock stock and all the smoking barrels . They have let the club degenerate into the shambles it is in now. Let the lot of them, owner, chairman, directors, management and team rot in hell.

whatmore

the development won't bennefit the club it's there so eddie can recoupe grant moneys or development companies to pay to build them and eddie to possibly charge a ground rent on where they are built

so it will again asset strip with non of the funds going back in to the club

any company or capital investor going into a transaction say for example terra firma who bought the odeon cinema group and the UCI cinema group for 1 billion thats what it cost assessed before hand how much profit could be extracted firstly then how much asset stripping they could get out of the companys.

well news for ya matey

thats the same here too

ok you may not see it but eddie invests into a new academy

odeon and uci invest in new refurb seating throughout its cinema chains to place value on the group to sell

but in other area's asset strip from else where.

boltons case the premier ans interest on moneys lent.

cinema chains it on the commissions for all the consummers and a percentage of th

How do you manage to type so many words in such bad context and grammar making it virtually impossible to understand?

Looks as if you've just googled a load of words to do with business and put it into a badly formatted sentence, re - read it through as you have wrote it and tell me it makes sense

utter crap

I think you would be better off changing your back to euro and getting the bedsheets out

Quote Originally Posted by leebwfc
    I think you would be better off changing your back to euro and getting the bedsheets out

lee the guy has some major mental problems thought I had issues but all I want to do is slap people about a bit so obviously minor problems compared to euro boy like you say you simply cant work out anything he writes hes definitely copying stuff but hasn't got the sense to make the words fathomable its like the weirdo is dislexic he doesn't annoy me anymore he intriques me like why is he up all night,why is he a fantasist,how long was he in Broadmoor etc and in the words of mr T I pity the fool

haha you do handle it a lot better these days, although do enjoy your big rants, cheer me right up some days.

Total delusional character no doubt, but like you said a bit of fun, suppose he aint doing anyone any harm.

maybe he is the next gordon gecko, maybe klassers should take over as chairman, and euro as manager, although they will never be seen in the same room!

This is my favourite bit "This will throw The plans of the office and school investment into the air for eddie and will induce the former directors who invested and got ripped off for their monies to entice with a business plan to an investment bank to lend them the money for Eddie to walk away"

Imagine walking into a meeting with a handful of sh1tty worthless burnden leisure shares and a business plan??? and asking them to lend you 180 million so you can oust Eddie Davies from the hot seat?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)