+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pig and Toytown loooooove fest...why?

re: The Pig and Toytown loooooove fest...why?

Yeah you're right Amanda...Just 98% of your board post hate threads on a daily basis about Wednesday...And "come in pants" threads about the pigs...

Let's face it...You've got the worst fans ever for hating everything that's not RUFC...Some of your fans really are horrible coonts!

By the way Amanda, are you a multi user because in post number 20 on the piggy board you've posted as naterufc09 but signed it as lots of love from amanda...Did you drop a boll0ck there me owd darlin?

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    By the way Amanda, are you a multi user because in post number 20 on the piggy board you've posted as naterufc09 but signed it as lots of love from amanda...Did you drop a boll0ck there me owd darlin?

No boll0ck dropped.

This is my account now, naterufc09 was the first one I set up, I hardly used it so my dad nicked it so I set this one up. I can't use this one on BluntsMad because of the 5 post thing.

mmmm...Sounds a bit iffy to me Amanda..But I believe you...Afterall...WE'RE ALL WEDNESDAY AREN'T WE...

Good to know that you're all not letting the idea of our generally good relationship bother you anyway. Some heads have truly gone Vimto!

Thought I'd view the thread in question on bladesmad and it's interesting that its started and carried on by many on there with quite a bit of ill feeling towards The Millers.

But obviously the OP on this one decided to take from it what he wanted, to further fuel his rage GGGGGRRRRRR... he is an angry boy.

"WHY DONT YOU GET MARRIED!!!!???" He screamed through tear filled eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10
    You walk in my local and if you're a blade, you get a hug, a kiss and a wish of good luck for the next game from every Millers in the place.

You walk in as a Wednesdayite and it kills them to acknowledge you.
    obviously they're a good judge of character

Or it just could be that the smaller clubs stick together and "gang up" (he he) on the big club.

Quote Originally Posted by unitedRanAway
    Not a wise move they would have fuc.king shi.t themselves and phoned the OB .

Typical wendy and mini pigs.

UTFO

Jeez, what a bell.

[quote="braggyowl"e 1/2 decent Braggy.

Read my post on Bladesmad in the Rotherhan fans zzzz thread.
    I for one am certainly not included in this "love in"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)