+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Pig and Toytown loooooove fest...why?

re: The Pig and Toytown loooooove fest...why?

Just read em Bri...Excellent posts.

ee...we are NOT all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10
    You walk in my local and if you're a blade, you get a hug, a kiss and a wish of good luck for the next game from every Millers in the place.

You walk in as a Wednesdayite and it kills them to acknowledge you.
    That last sentence is so true.

Just been to Lanzerote for a week and last Sunday morning walking along seafront wearing my Wednesday shirt a bloke wearing a Rotherham shirt was walking opposite way towards me.

I smiled and said morning to him and all I got in return was a dirty look, his wife/girlfriend who was with him gave a similar look.

Even our lass who doesn't like football said "they were ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Owler
    You walk in my local and if you're a blade, you get a hug, a kiss and a wish of good luck for the next game from every Millers in the place.

You walk in as a Wednesdayite and it kills them to acknowledge you.
    That last sentence is so true.

Just been to Lanzerote for a week and last Sunday morning walking along seafront wearing my Wednesday shirt a bloke wearing a Rotherham shirt was walking opposite way towards me.

I smiled and said morning to him and all I got in return was a dirty look, his wife/girlfriend who was with him gave a similar look.

Even our lass who doesn't like football said "they were ignorant.[/quote]

Winds me up hearing stuff like that Owler, some proper sad tossers about.

Like i said to Braggy, we are not all the same.
    I may have made some comment,but only lighthearted banter...after all we all love a bit of footie banter.
    Don"t we???

RE: The dysfunctional relationship between the Blunts and Spillers.

The problem with the Spillers down at the Naughty Youth Club (mental age 2)is that they all desperately want to crash the Sheffield Party but haven't got an invite. In response they hide behind the coat tails of the token Blunt to sneak in and gain entry and self deluded kudos.

In addition, only being tiny and not educationally / psychologically / socially mature, they need the protection of an 'assumed big boy' so they they can join in the family argument from the distance and fool themself they are accepted as equals - when in reality they are not and simply being used by what could be termed as 'coheresive dysfunctional abusers' (Or desperate Blunts)

It's all very sad really and is a classic case of an inferiority complex - a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feelings of not measuring up to society's / your peer groups or alleged rivals standards. It is often a childlike ID based subconscious r

"Crash the party"?

We shut the party down, knicked all the beer and had a much better party of our own.

'Cos your party was sh*t.

P.s. I can tell you, much like other Wednesday fans have no ill feeling towards us because we just don't matter...

Through tear filled eyes. Vimto.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUFC
    P.s. I can tell you, much like other Wednesday fans have no ill feeling towards us because we just don't matter...

But...you don't.

I don't mind Rotherham, really don't, but the hate filled evilness some Rotherhamites has for us is quiet amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by helmut_rooster

But...you don't.

I don't mind Rotherham, really don't, but the hate filled evilness some Rotherhamites has for us is quiet amusing.[/quote]

I am exactly the same helmut, I'am happy to have a conversation with any decent Rotherham fan and have nothing but praise for the way the club has been run under TS. I believe they will be in the championship before the pigs - maybe even this season in the play offs.

The only thing I hate about them are the ones that can't even have a decent conversation with you about football because of how much hatred they have towards SWFC. I could be talking about Sunday league football, yet somehow the words "I hate Wednesday" will make their way into the conversation, Yet they see the blunts as some sort

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)