+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets...

Season tickets...

How many do you think we will sell next season if this shambles continues i'll go for 3000.

re: Season tickets...

I think that we'll always have a base of around 5000

I'm not so sure anymore jimmy i know a lot of die hard season ticket holders and even there patience is wearing thin.

Although our board are incredibly stupid the one decent thing that they've done is peg the prices at a reasonable level. Not the cheapest in the division but reasonable. For that reason, and that reason alone, we'll keep a hardcore of season ticket holders. People will grumble and moan but will still buy the tickets

Gartside and Davies are hoping that keeps happening jimmy.

I've served my sentence faithfully for 54 years. And the thought of not going on a Saturday is not a nice thought.

But I've had enough, I can stand losing , but I cannot tolerate lack of effort on the pitch which I have seen for two seasons now.

I don't like our management, but could put up with that, he does appear to have his heart in the right place, pity his tactical and motivational appear very suspect.

The worst thing of the lot is the stench emanating from the powers that be at the club. Something horrible is occurring within the club, and I don't know whether it is too late to rectify it.

I think the only way the board could keep the momentom of any decent numbers going for next year is to drop the season tickets to the old burnden park days of £280.00 and kids for a pound but accoumpanied by an adult over 21yrs old

Even I'd go back to watch them lose for that money

I'd even drop the price of the corp boxes to £250.00 per corp box for 10 persons with no meal just coffee and tea at half time

And the platinum suite i'd place the meal and seat with programme at £500.00 per season.

I think they would do quite well on numbers then

But after megson I stud up and said no to the box or platinum or regular season tickets because I could see the damage and was not wanting to be a part of
    the " Lets fund the boards ego " whilst they drink wine and eat quality food on my and others expense.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)