+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good morning

re: Good morning

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    11.53am Saturday morning. Slept 'till 10am no disruptions. It's sunny and warm 20C

Good morning.

Good evening (bit late I know). Its dark and 23 degrees here!

I do love a good log burner

Slow log burners are the best. May as well leave it on as it's only going to 5C in Brum. A stifling 22C in Auckland today bright and sunny.

Good morning!

Good evening all..

Jeez don't ya just hate these show offs going on about how hot it is

Good late evening

Well, they try their best, but they're not getting to enjoy the marshmallows that we are toasting on the open fire ...

Care for another one Dazzy?

Yummy yum ...

Marshmallows are nice. Well it's 9.27 and the last of the sunlight is fading. Warm cloudless day 24C. Backyard cricket with the kids and a BBQ. Ah these warm balmy summer days.

Good evening

Good night and another Aussie win

Oz and Yubby, I'm now reading your posts with my eyes shut, so I can't hear what you're saying.

It's just after midnight, so it's nearly goodnight from me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)