+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket for the away game at Stevenage

Ticket for the away game at Stevenage

Just wondered if anyone had a spare ticket for the Stevenage game on the 8th Feb?

re: Ticket for the away game at Stevenage

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill
    Just wondered if anyone had a spare ticket for the Stevenage game on the 8th Feb?

They're still on sale from the Club Bill.

Have you mentioned to sort one out for this game Bill?

No, not yet. I have to confess I don't manage to get to too many games in a season; so I haven't accumulated many points. However if there are still tickets available on Saturday I shall buy one then.

No, not yet. I have to confess I don't manage to get to too many games in a season; so I haven't accumulated many points. However if there are still tickets available on Saturday I shall buy one then.
    I know as of yesterday there was about 300 left. If there's any left on Saturday, try and buy right on 9am, usually the way i do it when there's a limited allocation. All the best trying to get one.

If you get one Bill let me know.

I am going to this one and I could meet you there or take you in the car from hemel.

Out of interest Bill, what's your age group, concessions or adult prices. I may be able to get you one tomorrow, i just need you to reply as soon as possible.

Thats really kind of you W71. I'm 61 (childhood idol Peter Knowles). If you can do anything I'll most grateful. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Thats really kind of you W71. I'm 61 (childhood idol Peter Knowles). If you can do anything I'll most grateful. Thanks for the offer anyway.
    I'll ask my Dad if i can use his supporters number tomorrow, i'll keep you informed. It also helps my Dad later in season with loyalty points.

Edit, i'll let my Dad know tomorrow, he won't mind

I've managed to get you one, only thing is it's with a booking fee included, so £20.50. I will be travelling down with official supporters club on Leons Coaches and coach number three.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)