+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morecambe

re: Morecambe

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder
    Be interesting to know how many points we have lost from winning positions this season. We seem incapable of defending a lead.
    Someone told me @ the last home game that if the table was made up purely by the 1st 45mins we'd be 6th.
    Tells a story IMO.

The defence sounded quite awful yet again. The goals we conceded according to the radio guys were shockers.

on the plus side we created loads more in this game than the last 6 put together. We will be fine and i'm convinced the 5 wins on the trot is just around the corner.

Although, not a bad result...I really did think we were going to get 3 points for a while!

On the plus side I stocked up on potted shrimps...and the highlight was visiting the Eric Morecambe statue. Which I saw loads of other Pompey travellers had the same idea!

weather didn't help either team nor the pitch,some mates of mine come with me from Kendal,they were well impressed with the pompey fans,and after game Morecambe fan said to me in pub''bloody hell you lot are loud'', play up pompey,always impressing their hosts

Good effort from all fans who made the trip.
    Impressed with the noise.
    Also impressed with the Blues Brothers suits having now read they hired a limousine for the journey

I thought you played well, though a draw was a fair result considering the conditions. Penalty miss(save) probably changed the game. Morecambe didn't work out how to hit balls with a strong wind behind.

Anyway, good effort for travelling. Stats say 846 but there must have been more of you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)