+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: microchiping babys.

microchiping babys.

Surely no one will except this! ive been reading about this for years and csnt possibly be true? - view external link

re: microchiping babys.

Not a thing we can do about it the system now is a monster and too big to be stopped ...welcome to the future.

Are they really going to try and do this Av? Everyone will go bonkers and say no surely.

We are all under surveillance now from many souces why ? I dont know is it some kind of new world order planned for the future who knows.

just today I read about washington and surrounding areas (in other words the white house) be monitored 24/7 by spy blimps will this spread to the rest of the usa...probably if its successful then to us here in the uk eventually.

This along with drones and your microchipping of babies is all part of the long term plan.

Just who is guiding us all in this direction... I wish I knew. - view external link

Bongo that's not really accurate. See link.

But micro chipping is something I wouldn't rule out in the next 20-25 years.

They would not dare make it compulsory. Can you imagine say a French woman being told she has to microchip her baby?

What you do is create the need. In this case let's start with health. Baby chipping could mean no more cases of SIDS,kids drowning in swimming pools,protection against ***ual predators, cheap health insurance, free ice cream for life from Maccas.

You don't make it compulsory. You make it so folks can't be without it. Like our mobile phones and internet connection.

Hey D Merry Christmas!

Keep the tin foiled hat on you'll be right mate. - view external link

Bingo it will happen, and its been written in the bible for centuries.

the mark of the beast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)