+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam Gallagher

Sam Gallagher

Really good to see him score yesterday, and a nice touch to see every Saints player come over and congratulate him. I have a sneaky feeling that will be the first of many

re: Sam Gallagher

I think he will start to break in to the first team in the oncoming months. Sod off Osvaldo, we all know you're not wanted, now you're not needed.

Well taken goal too.

He is a real goal scorer and might just be the next Alan Shearer. I saw him score a hat-trick in our 7-0 demolition of Pompey in the FA Youth Cup. The only downside of him becoming a regular in the first team squad is that he might not be available for our 4th round FA Youth Cup match, which is at St Mary's the night after the Arsenal game.

Like Wayne said it was very well taken & he does look like he's maturing, hopefully the first of many.

Been on the radar for a while and yet another cracking example of what happens when you invest time and money into developing talent. Bloody shame the rules allow vultures to poach them too easily from clubs that work hard at this. .

Thought he looked very good when he came on, certainly not out of place that's for sure.

He seems to have a good first touch, can shoot with both feet and, for an 18 year old, he's already got some stature about him.

Took his goal very well and could easily have netted at least one more.

All being well, another golden nugget churned out by the Academy - good work by all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by OhWell
    He is a real goal scorer and might just be the next Alan Shearer. I saw him score a hat-trick in our 7-0 demolition of Pompey in the FA Youth Cup. The only downside of him becoming a regular in the first team squad is that he might not be available for our 4th round FA Youth Cup match, which is at St Mary's the night after the Arsenal game.
    Welcome to the board OhWell.

With Lambert not 100% fit (tight hamstring), there's a suggestion that Gallagher may well play a part against Arsenal tomorrow night, with Pochettino having 'no fears' about playing him..

From his performance on Saturday, I see no reason why he couldn't cause Arsenal a few problems..

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    Welcome to the board OhWell. [/quote]

Thank you, Jack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast