+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs vs Celtic

Hibs vs Celtic

Celtic's starting 11:

Celtic: Forster; Fisher, Ambrose, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Brown, Biton, Mulgrew, Ledley; Samaras, Commons

Why the is Samaras and Ledley phucking playing? It's phucking ridiculous.

re: Hibs vs Celtic

Balde should be playing, we may as well find out if hes good enough or not over whats left of season.

How many are Scots in the Celtic team or came through the youth system ??

Some of the young players in the squad should be getting a chance to, Lennon never plays these young players. Its getting ridiculous.

You have to plan for the future.

I reckon Lenny won't play any of the young players unless we get beat this season, Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    I reckon Lenny won't play any of the young players unless we get beat this season, Jimmy.
    most likely , no thinking ahead though, come next season he still wont know whos able to play in big games and whos good backup etc and those players if ever called up will have no experience

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    That's exactly what Lennon will do...he will stick with his 'old favourites' whilst the unbeaten run continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Poguemahone
    That's exactly what Lennon will do...he will stick with his 'old favourites' whilst the unbeaten run continues![/quote]

You can't be happy with that team, Pogue? I don't expect you to criticize Lenny but please don't tell me your happy with that shyte.

I do criticise Lennon at times Danny and not sure what the positions are with Samaras and Ledley?...maybe Balde should be given a start?...I would have had Watt back and playing at Celtic...I see he bagged another couple for Lierse yesterday.

Who else do you reckon should be the starting 11 today??

21 league games unbeaten and Lennon is keen to keep the run going.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHaze
    Some of the young players in the squad should be getting a chance to, Lennon never plays these young players. Its getting ridiculous.

You have to plan for the future.

Tbh,
    Lennon is in a position now to be playing at least a couple of young players into the first team..
    We'll there's a big enough lead to do it...

Most teams play the young lads in the SPL they have to..it does reap rewards..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)