+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your top 3

re: What's your top 3

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    Small Faces

Only a boy's game

Rocky 3

Glad you brought just a boys game up..it's a fantastic film..

I do have a we family connection to that one..as a scene from the film actually happened in real life down at the docks..my uncle Geordie Black was involved..
    We are totally different I must say..he died a few years back with alcoholism ..
    But he was a mad man back in the day..[/quote]

What's Just A Boy's Game aw aboot, buc? [/quote]

Don't want to go too much into detail but it's worth viewing..I would go as far as saying it's the best play I have ever seen..

The Director of Just a boys game and Just another Saturday is same guy who did A sense of Freedom and the Long Good Friday

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC
    Trainspotting
    That Sinking Feeling
    One Day Removals

One day removals is ace..

I sometimes see Patrick for a coffee in the toon he's a good lad.

Would recommend anyone on here to purchase that DVD money well spent it's really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc
    does Just a Boys game count as a movie?, it was part of the play for today series on BBC
    I would have thought it counts as a film.

Could be wrong like.[/quote]

It could be classed as a play/ film...
    But it was from a series of plays but the best one of the lot..for sure.[/quote]

Play for today had some good ones, Gangsters the one set in Birmingham was a great one too but there were a lot of good ones

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc

One day removals is ace..

I sometimes see Patrick for a coffee in the toon he's a good lad.

Would recommend anyone on here to purchase that DVD money well spent it's really funny.
    certainly gives The Thick of It a run for the money on the swear count. Sensitive buns may want to skip past 0.40 - view external link

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)