+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet more proof The Rangers are the same club now as then

re: Yet more proof The Rangers are the same club now as then

Sounds like Wattie is wearing the Admin thing like a badge of honour - looks like he's perfectly happy with a 25pts deduction.

Standing by & doing nothing...it's the way.

Wally Carpet Layer posting with a stauner because Spivco may be about to go into admin.

Do you need to have your brain surgically removed to support Der Bun?

Yahoodiddie central beelin again.

Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Dullard
    Wally Carpet Layer posting with a stauner because Spivco may be about to go into admin.

Do you need to have your brain surgically removed to support Der Bun?
    It did seem he wiz posting with just the one hand Dullard

Sir Walter has them slain on this thread.

[quote="Sir_Walter_Timslayer"

Er, but the whole point of the article proves that is NOT the case.

And I'm not talking about a business context, I'm talking about football.

The SFA/SPFL see Rangers as the SAME CLUB. That's why admin 2 would bring about 25 point deduction - not 15.

Got it?

I'll say it again for the slow a**** you. "The SFA/SPFL see Rangers as the SAME CLUB." There.[/quote]

And I explain the reasoning behind it. The SFA decision to declare Rangers the same club was not based on any case law rather expediency ie they could make it up as they go along to achieve what they thought would be the best conclusion. As I said the new club/same club argument is an emotional one. Everyone saw what happened to Rangers. Whether you see Rangers as unbroken continuation or not is down to what team you support. I can guarantee that if it had been the other way round and Celtic had gone in to liquidation you would be argui

Rangers died, we all know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Walter_Timslayer
    Just typing something doesn,t make it true you fool.

Here is an example, Walter Timslayer is a highly intelligent genius with a razor sharp brain and a firm grasp of reality.

See what I mean?

[quote="mogwaiCSC"

Er, but the whole point of the article proves that is NOT the case.

And I'm not talking about a business context, I'm talking about football.

The SFA/SPFL see Rangers as the SAME CLUB. That's why admin 2 would bring about 25 point deduction - not 15.

Got it?

I'll say it again for the slow a**** you. "The SFA/SPFL see Rangers as the SAME CLUB." There.[/quote]

And I explain the reasoning behind it. The SFA decision to declare Rangers the same club was not based on any case law rather expediency ie they could make it up as they go along to achieve what they thought would be the best conclusion. As I said the new club/same club argument is an emotional one. Everyone saw what happened to Rangers. Whether you see Rangers as unbroken continuation or not is down to what team you support. I can guarantee that if it had been the other way round and Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Dullard
    Just typing something doesn,t make it true you fool.

Here is an example, Walter Timslayer is a highly intelligent genius with a razor sharp brain and a firm grasp of reality.

See what I mean?[/quote]

This one's really hurting

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)